BrainSkan 2.6 [HIGHRATE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
If you know you're being a dick, then say nothing? Half witt c*nt.
i may be bein a dick, but im tellin it how it is.... and my opinion.. last i checked i was allowed an opinion, so why dont u stfu? mug.

Rather play something that 'looks' different than using the same old items just renamed :x...
again in that trailor, only new thing u saw was that was a common armor with new humeffects.

all im sayin is, all that trailor showed, was the new magic effect he has.

im more interested in the other stuff

i got nowt against xanan... just sayin

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
Bons jelous, because his **** server is getting took over ;)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
i may be bein a dick, but im tellin it how it is.... and my opinion.. last i checked i was allowed an opinion, so why dont u stfu? mug.

Oh, I'm ever so insulted, Ben.. of all people, has called me a mug. Someone lend me a rope quick ? Infact pass it to ben, although he'll most likely just use it to E-Tie nat up and E-Sex her rather than doing the "right thing".

Your opinion is worth nothing. You come with nothing but negative comments about every and any server that you feel will challenge yours.

Haz has posted a TRAILER, yes a TRAILER, and the last time I checked trailers are based on what ? Oh yes, WHAT YOU SEE. Now based on that, what do you think a trailer should consist of ? Oh now we're getting somewhere Ben.. NEW IMAGES!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Oh, I'm ever so insulted, Ben.. of all people, has called me a mug. Someone lend me a rope quick ? Infact pass it to ben, although he'll most likely just use it to E-Tie nat up and E-Sex her rather than doing the "right thing".

Your opinion is worth nothing. You come with nothing but negative comments about every and any server that you feel will challenge yours.

Haz has posted a TRAILER, yes a TRAILER, and the last time I checked trailers are based on what ? Oh yes, WHAT YOU SEE. Now based on that, what do you think a trailer should consist of ? Oh now we're getting somewhere Ben.. NEW IMAGES!
another boring essay from wond tryin 2 look all cool. thx for that

its funny how another person has shared my veiws, yet im the only 1 getin jumped on... laughable.

the trailer showed same thing all way thro, all im sayin.. woulda been nice to see some other stuff... and i dont care wot u say, all hes showed is he has new magic wils...

how can it be getin took over when its not even up? hes usin my client... elmos files...

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
another boring essay from wond tryin 2 look all cool. thx for that

its funny how another person has shared my veiws, yet im the only 1 getin jumped on... laughable.

the trailer showed same thing all way thro, all im sayin.. woulda been nice to see some other stuff... and i dont care wot u say, all hes showed is he has new magic wils...

how can it be getin took over when its not even up? hes usin my client... elmos files...

Yes Ben, I'm trying to look "cool" on the net. The difference between me and you Ben is exactly that, the net. I have a life outside of it, you don't. We both know your day consists of sitting around the house doing nothing, day in day out. So if anyone has the need to look "cool" on the net, its definitely you pal.

Oh and its funny that my boring essay managed to squeeze your whole relationship with nat into what, one line ? Give it up pal.

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
Bon, Wond is taking the piss out of you. Give it up while you can.. TWAT

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yes Ben, I'm trying to look "cool" on the net. The difference between me and you Ben is exactly that, the net. I have a life outside of it, you don't. We both know your day consists of sitting around the house doing nothing, day in day out. So if anyone has the need to look "cool" on the net, its definitely you pal.

Oh and its funny that my boring essay managed to squeeze your whole relationship with nat into what, one line ? Give it up pal.
Maybe u should give it up, as u clearly no nothing about me or my rl... well u do, as when we was m8s we used to chat about real life stuff all the time... u know full well i go out and have a life, so why u chatin that cheat?
nat has nothing to do with this, but ur just tryin 2 find cheap digs cause ur pathetic at givin it.
unlike u, i dont need 2 go into givin real life insults, maybe u should do the same and grow up abit? im here to discus the server, ur here to dig at ppl, look thro the thread, its all uve done.. dunno why ur even on lomcn tbh.
i do find it funny u turnt into this bitter **** person just cause u got banned, funny. Amazing how 2faced some1 can be

oh yer... clearly.. and i look so bothered dont i... hes litterly crushin my self esteam and makin me cry irl...
dont be jealous of me m8, it aint cool.

wanan grow up and stop all this now, as pointless arguements with idiots aint worth my time, stick on topic or fk off ye.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Bon. Will you please STFU ?!

so, all 3 of ur posts have been attacks on me, and none have been on topic..... whos the 1 in the wrong here lookin like a twat?

its like ur obssessed with me.

why dont take ur own advice and 'STFU TWAT'

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
I actually could'nt believe you just spent all your time quoting me, i agree with wond you basically have no life.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Maybe u should give it up, as u clearly no nothing about me or my rl... well u do, as when we was m8s we used to chat about real life stuff all the time... u know full well i go out and have a life, so why u chatin that cheat?
nat has nothing to do with this, but ur just tryin 2 find cheap digs cause ur pathetic at givin it.
unlike u, i dont need 2 go into givin real life insults, maybe u should do the same and grow up abit? im here to discus the server, ur here to dig at ppl, look thro the thread, its all uve done.. dunno why ur even on lomcn tbh.
i do find it funny u turnt into this bitter **** person just cause u got banned, funny. Amazing how 2faced some1 can be.

Haha, hold up there now benny boy. I WAS banned. And then I got unbanned because I threatened you with screenshots. Now lets all watch Ben lie though his teeth :D

True or false ?

I Pmed you on MSN, asked how the server was going. So you tell me to log on and have a look. You recall me to GM map, spawn some bosses to show me them and let me keep the drops (Orbs / Level 56 Wizard weap). You also give me 3x GM EXP Pot.

I expect you wont reply because you wouldn't want to go ruining the reputation of your ever so fine server now would you Ben?

Edit: Oh and Ben as for the real life insults.. I haven't even started on them yet, what I've said is nothing. I could go on and on, right back to the woes of little old lou.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
you could go on and on... but lets face it, who cares? im flatered if ne1 on this forum actually cares... as i dont.

i aint gonna deny it, that is PART of the story, so lets talk the full truth shall we?

you gave me a lot of sparta maps, aswell as housin system, and LMS, and some other stuff... in return i gave u a few EXP pots and startin kit.

its hardly ruinin my 'rep'... ppl that help otu with server get rewards, its no secret, ive given a few ppl EXP pots for makin maps/npcs and other stuff

u never got unbanned? if u was unbanned it was cause the denyacc list was wiped, far as i know, u r banned.

just sad rly... we feel out cause u hacked some1, and i went on ur account and handed back the items... i never had u down as a pixel loving freak that would put pixels before friends....... but i was clearly wrong ;) whos the 'loser' now wond? u dont see me so obsessed i go around stealin pixels lol

so yer.... n1 on tryin to come up with another lame insult to flame me? ur well cool.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Ben said:
you gave me a lot of sparta maps, aswell as housin system, and LMS, and some other stuff... in return i gave u a few EXP pots and startin kit.

its hardly ruinin my 'rep'... ppl that help otu with server get rewards, its no secret, ive given a few ppl EXP pots for makin maps/npcs and other stuff

Oh, thats how your going to twist it. I gave you them things to help out, I didn't even play your server at the time, and you are trying to claim that these are "rewards"? Don't make me laugh.

The only reason you gave me the exp pots was to avoid the shout that happens when you hit a certain level so that it wouldn't of been obvious that you leveled me.

Ben said:
just sad rly... we feel out cause u hacked some1, and i went on ur account and handed back the items... pixels lol

Nah, we fell out because we had a different opinion about what happened. Fear openly GAVE me his account details, I logged onto the account and cleaned it out. This is not HACKING in any way shape or form. That word is thrown around too much by idiots like yourself.

Ben said:
i never had u down as a pixel loving freak that would put pixels before friends....... but i was clearly wrong ;) whos the 'loser' now wond? u dont see me so obsessed i go around stealin

As for being "pixel obssessed", where did his kit go ? Surely didn't go back to him as I threw it all over BW and gave the tele to a friend to keep. You had to remake it, remember :eek:

No Ben, I didn't see you go around stealing pixels, well actually I did, when you played Mir you done it only too often, not to mention paying for them aswell. If thats not obssessed, well.. I don't know what is.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Yo, Ben and C give it a rest. You've both got nowt against Haz, but you're ruining his thread. Take it to msn or something...

I'm sure he can work on a new vid sometime, but he's chucking a few bits about at the moment, the content that is there isn't all connected or being used just yet.
The video was just to show how the spells etc looked ingame, as i bet a few people had asked that.

Knowing my bro he'll release a proper trailer vid nearer release to get you all hyped up.

/Gandi

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
You all need chill abit, stop having a dig at each other, suprised this hasn't been cleaned tbh full of so much bull****'n about other servers and each other, this thread is to talk about BrainSkan and it does look and sound pretty impressive

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Ive shown the most impressive aspects of the game, if i recorded me clicking on every quest npc it wouldnt be so great.

The only thing i can show off with a teaser video is aesthetics, and thats what ive done.

And considering i wipped it together in 5 minutes as i was getting hassled for updates on msn, it aint shabby.

No, just no.

I have used the best parts of your client, also about 5 months worth of wil files that i have collected, plus destroyed about 6 different korean clients,

its not your client, its partly your client, i assure you i created my client the exact same way everyone else created theres, by ripping the crap outa other peoples.

These files are not aeolians/elmos, they are simply the korean files, but i used his translated m2server, hence why it was plastered with aeolian everywhere, which i have now hexed out. Kyle had not added anything to the server files, they where untouched.

Please dont give the impression that im making a server on other peoples work, theres about 7 npcs that ive custom created from mobs etc, the magic wils that ive custom created, loads of maps that ive made and mobs taken from various clients and sources.

I'll create a longer video once i feel i have enough worth showing off.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Oh, thats how your going to twist it. I gave you them things to help out, I didn't even play your server at the time, and you are trying to claim that these are "rewards"? Don't make me laugh.

The only reason you gave me the exp pots was to avoid the shout that happens when you hit a certain level so that it wouldn't of been obvious that you leveled me.

Nah, we fell out because we had a different opinion about what happened. Fear openly GAVE me his account details, I logged onto the account and cleaned it out. This is not HACKING in any way shape or form. That word is thrown around too much by idiots like yourself.

As for being "pixel obssessed", where did his kit go ? Surely didn't go back to him as I threw it all over BW and gave the tele to a friend to keep. You had to remake it, remember :eek:

No Ben, I didn't see you go around stealing pixels, well actually I did, when you played Mir you done it only too often, not to mention paying for them aswell. If thats not obssessed, well.. I don't know what is.

People like you make me laugh, thanks. :agree: