Whats your worst Infraction given?

smoochy boys on tour

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
You've just said, dont come back untill you think about the mistake you made, so once you are unbanned you can play nice?

Right, well... I was banned FOUR YEARS ago, obviously i have grown up during that time and I'm pretty sure i can get along with the community given the four years later.

You got it wrong mate, just admit it. You banned my new account because my last account was banned for spamming four years ago. You really need to move on if your holding four years ago of spamming by my name.

Had to quote myself because i updated my post.

@Lifco, Just do the right thing and take away my ban.

Cheers guys for your input and support, I appreciate it. :)

/Instinctive

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2010
Dont come with lol @ lifco, fact is ive never been banned from any forum only because i stick to the rules

If you have been banned you need to learn from that or hit the road and never come bk or think about the mistake you made, so once you are unbanned you can play nice

You dont go making more accounts

You do understand i will have to ban you now, the rule should be dont go posting you have been banned and make more accounts.

lif

dude stfu and grow up no one cares

and i have had around 4 diff accounts cuz of power mad mods in the mir 3 section she know who she is lol

i rember a few years ago i was perm banned for being racist when i was clearly giving my opinions about immigrants and stuff lets face it were all race it just some people are not scared to show there opinions

my list on last account

+15 pts for Unreasonable offence directed at staff(s)

"how hard would it have been to just say that and not be so big headed jez some 1 remove her from mod she gets worse and worse"

+11 pts for Knowingly flouted a rule

since when has bumping ur own post trying to get help against the rules ???

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=672017#post672017

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
1 Infraction for calling Prai a bellend. He fully deserved it for what he commented on tho.

Also Bellend could mean anything so in all its a bad infraction but he was new to moderatoring so il let him off.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
No, just this guy's a tool...

See, now that was silly...

I have a mutual agreement here with the administration that I don't cause trouble and I don't get banned. Now you've gone and violated that (something which has absolutely nothing to do with you) and I've gotta tell you, I'm a bit pissed!

I'll give you the opporunity though to rethink your actions and fix it before I take this further.

L O L, go get your admin bumboy!

If im right, this 'rule' as you put it was a simple request we didnt. Over 50% of the staff disagreed.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Dear Xanan,

You have received an infraction at LOMCN.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=496763

Reason:
-------
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=496763&postcount=30

Spammed thread with grievence from previous infraction. If he wants to have an attitude problem he can do it somewhere else for the next three days.
-------

This infraction is worth 40 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
LOMCN

40 points!

Lol, this thread ammused me.

Babyhack is a poobum

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
1 Infraction for calling Prai a bellend. He fully deserved it for what he commented on tho.

Also Bellend could mean anything so in all its a bad infraction but he was new to moderatoring so il let him off.

Everyone knew what you meant by saying that.

Infraction was deserved!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Everyone knew what you meant

How do you know? i ment a Bell as ring ring ring and end as end of the world, thats what i ment, not my fault people thought of the wrong thing is it? your just thinking of something eles which you think gives you the right to give a infraction, so at the end of all that you gave me a infraction for something you was thinking, am i right?.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
How do you know? i ment a Bell as ring ring ring and end as end of the world, thats what i ment, not my fault people thought of the wrong thing is it? your just thinking of something eles which you think gives you the right to give a infraction, so at the end of all that you gave me a infraction for something you was thinking, am i right?.

Stop talking out of your arse before I create an infraction for it & give it to you.

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
dude stfu and grow up no one cares

and i have had around 4 diff accounts cuz of power mad mods in the mir 3 section she know who she is lol

i rember a few years ago i was perm banned for being racist when i was clearly giving my opinions about immigrants and stuff lets face it were all race it just some people are not scared to show there opinions

my list on last account

+15 pts for Unreasonable offence directed at staff(s)

"how hard would it have been to just say that and not be so big headed jez some 1 remove her from mod she gets worse and worse"

+11 pts for Knowingly flouted a rule

since when has bumping ur own post trying to get help against the rules ???

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=672017#post672017

The over powered mod would be Kaori? Right?
Ive made about 3-4 complaints about her now and nothing has been said

Clearly im not the only one who thinks shes power mad :cool1:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Kaori even still active? Haven't seen anything of her in quite a while (I don't visit mir 3 forum but still)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I got one once for telling someone to grow some balls. Kaori said it was Sexual harassment haha.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I got one once for telling someone to grow some balls. Kaori said it was Sexual harassment haha.

Morning laugh is the best :) Cheers, Prai.

So mods, is anything going to be done about Lifco banning my account for no apparent reason LITREALLY?

Read through the posts and u'll see he got the wrong end of the stick.

/Instinctive

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
If there was a list of the top 10 worst infractions then Kaori would hold all of them, she really is that stupid.

This thread started with an example of good moderating, then you´ve spoilt it by banning people needlessly, just unban them.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Stop talking out of your arse before I create an infraction for it & give it to you.

Lols listen to this tool. Go on create a new infraction and give it too me.

Retard has no idea.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
If there was a list of the top 10 worst infractions then Kaori would hold all of them, she really is that stupid.

This thread started with an example of good moderating, then you´ve spoilt it by banning people needlessly, just unban them.

Yeh, Agreed theres no need to ban someone even though the rules do say when you have been banned your strictly not aloud another account, However i think the rules should be changed slightly to something along these lines, If your banned and you make a new account and continue to receive infractions, Your account should be permantly banned every time your ip conflicts with the forum!!! But if your obviously not going to be a stupid 13 year old kid anymore i dont see the problem i personally have had 2 accounts permantly banned from this fourm and im still here now with this account with only one stupid infraction.

:thumbup1:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Yeh, Agreed theres no need to ban someone even though the rules do say when you have been banned your strictly not aloud another account, However i think the rules should be changed slightly to something along these lines, If your banned and you make a new account and continue to receive infractions, Your account should be permantly banned every time your ip conflicts with the forum!!! But if your obviously not going to be a stupid 13 year old kid anymore i dont see the problem i personally have had 2 accounts permantly banned from this fourm and im still here now with this account with only one stupid infraction.

:thumbup1:

That's what i was trying to say to Lifco yesterday, I was banned four years ago because obviously at the age of 13 i was immature etc, now i am bloody 17. He need's to learn to let things go.

/Instinctive

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
The fact is, Instinctive, multiple accounts are not allowed. Once you are banned you're banned.

True enough, people do make more, but they don't go around broadcasting it or they will get them banned as well.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Lols listen to this tool. Go on create a new infraction and give it too me.

Retard has no idea.

Are you fo-real?

You get more and more stupid with every post you make you do.