Whats your worst Infraction given?

smoochy boys on tour

mapadale

The fact is, Instinctive, multiple accounts are not allowed. Once you are banned you're banned.

True enough, people do make more, but they don't go around broadcasting it or they will get them banned as well.
Fact: once your banned, your not banned.
Fact: Only an admin can perm ban you
Fact: Infractions only ban a single account
Fact: Rules are outdated

Fact: You became Mod and broke more rules in your first month, that I have received infractions in total.

Fact: I like the word fact.

I can't remember how many times I've been banned in the last 5 years, infact in 1 year I was banned somthing like 4 times (Not my fault though, power mod made back then and no it wasn't Kaori)

If a person was ment to be perminetly banned on the site, then an admin would IP ban the user. As is you are still able to create accounts and as many times as you like.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It's impossible to perminantly ban a user on a forum Mapa, unless you have a static IP, in which you're unlucky.

The rules state only one account per person, stop being a smartarse, I meant once the account is banned.

I broke more rules? Really? Got proof?

mapadale

It's impossible to perminantly ban a user on a forum Mapa, unless you have a static IP, in which you're unlucky.

The rules state only one account per person, stop being a smartarse, I meant once the account is banned.

I broke more rules? Really? Got proof?
Yes you spammed like hell when you first became mod.

And as for IP banning, most IP's only change every 6/8 month on average. Unless you actually request for it to be changed imediatly.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Yes you spammed like hell when you first became mod.

And as for IP banning, most IP's only change every 6/8 month on average. Unless you actually request for it to be changed imediatly.

You can get a new IP by resetting your router...

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Lols, win.

I spammed like hell when I became a mod? When was this?

Tbh you're probably mistaking my participation in threads for spamming.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Lols listen to this tool. Go on create a new infraction and give it too me.

Retard has no idea.

Shut up. End of.

Your post previous to this 1 (Rambling on about bell ring ring ring & the end of the world) just confirmed that you are the tool. You are complaining about receiving an infraction for calling somebody a bellend yet, this is clearly still abuse directed at other members. Don't try and be smart by accusing mods of taking your comment out of context when it quite clearly wasn't. Accept your infraction was for a good enough reason and get on with it.

As for lifco... well, that ban is on Kaori's level if I'm not mistaken. I've had 2 accounts (Still do), last time this 1 got banned I made the account Resol, it was quite blatantly obvious that it was me (Even though I didn't say so myself), yet not 1 mod was bothered... purely because I wasn't continuing to be an idiot. As he said, 4 years is a long time, people change.

I complained about Kaori being a mod from day 1. She has no idea how to 'control' a forum, as proven by the number of pointless infractions she's handed out. Judging by this thread, Kaori just wants everybody banned? 40/41/41 infraction points... all for posts that are very 'soft' in my opinion.

I get the same on BT, reset router = new IP.