Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
The server's good tbh, i don't even see why you lot are arguing other someone exploiting and getting banned, was your own fault, anyways back to Topic, Server's great, you should all join in the great community, it's not like other servers, it's orginal!

Thanks to Mike For Creating this Good Enjoyable Server, Don't think i'll be bored for a while

COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN GUYS!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Shaun you're a 70+ rebirth, you know nothing tbh, you have recently rebirthed, now comes the boredom.

Got 1 account available if anybody wants, has a 90+ rebirthed wizz (Had the most stated RB wep in-game when I played).
Gimme a PM (Please note that I won't just give it to anyone, I atleast have to know of you & like you).

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
tbh, its fail srver, i havent been on in a week, i come bk on,
everyone has the same kit, sameish lvl, no new caves no new kits
still boring as ever,
quitted now, but ill still keep an eye out just incase anything new comes along, like something that stops you from lvling 80 lvls in the same old map

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server is unbalanced from my eye's. But it's his server i carnt accutally tell him what stats to put. But when he wields AdvMir set he got like 800 MC @ level 200. AdvMir set is for lvl 180-190. He will run outa lvl's and kits soon. It was fun @start but to bad it wont be up longer :( To bad 2.3 is a 1k Top DC/MC/SC.

Good luck with server. I hope to see you in future of your brand new server if you make anover:P

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Played for a few hours today.

You cant change mir THAT much and not have like an npc to let people know - I had to ask about just to find outhow to craft books, in the end someone just gave me a copy of FF.

Theres too many NPCs that do different things and that arent explained that well. Rebirth NPC is either broken or just doesnt bother speaking to you until 100 (Again, should be a message saying 'RB is lvl xx and you get xx)

Imo you should decrease reliance on the class caves and sort out; a level indicator on the tele stone for caves (Ie Oma Cave 20-30, BDD 50-70) and sort the exp, class caves i think are the best exp till 100, and you can easily solo them at 50-60? So that leaves ALL the other caves pretty much useless? People dont want to have to level in the same place for 50 lvls at the start, you have all these maps ingame but youve made them useless.

I had to spend alot of time warping between caves to find out what I could kill, and what dropped (In the normal caves its mostly euro crap) to find out you can just go to the classcave, get 2x better exp and way better items.

Last edited:

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Can someone post the exe up please becuase ive downloaded the one off front page and i cant open it becuase my virus protection says it harmfull

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Delete the virus scanner. Some virus scanners think that Mir Exe is a virus lol. It will all ways dele it unless if u unstall it and get anover.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Delete the virus scanner. Some virus scanners think that Mir Exe is a virus lol. It will all ways dele it unless if u unstall it and get anover.

No need to delete your virus scanner just to play mir, just disable it while your playing, then put it back on when your using your computer for other things.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Don't do it Kani, it will be the biggest waste of several days of your life.

lol got not other servers to play ;'( 4heroes got to much custom stuff in, elysian was just fail

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
lol got not other servers to play ;'( 4heroes got to much custom stuff in, elysian was just fail
Just **** your free time away and collect your sexual excretions in a jar.
At least you'll have something worthwhile to show for your time.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
played it for abit and it has potential but tbh it needs to be brought down, things to be done properly, mobs called wingedoma with capitals so, WingedOma ye ino bit stupid but makes it look like some effort went in, same for npcs, also restructure the homezone, npcs in places i dnt know about and had to get someone to show me, mobs r to easy for wen u start can 2 hit a oma in bw and get 10k exp, in bichon cave takes me 1 min to kill something for 15k exp

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
omg nit picky lol, a kash... shh just shh, other peeps the exe thingy is annoying... i allow it in the manage acceptions and still send to virus vault :P i have to restore it everytime i turn on ma pc :P