Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
tbh i think im levi >.> and that post was aimed at him.
aand why do u h8 this server soo much, cos you exploit?
I don't care who the post was aimed at, I replied because guess what , this is a public forum, and I hate this server because the gms a twat, the servers boring and I exploited because I don't like the gm.
Because Nymph is a total n0b on most server's. He/She ant got nowt els to do besides moan and cry. He's worser thn Steve lol. Any ways i hope server turns out how you would like it. I hope you fix most of these problems. All people is doing on here is post about bug's and w.e on here And i don't think gm is doing anything. So please wait and see if the owners acctually see these exploits & w.e.

Im the nob? Yeh ok, your the one who out a 0 instead of an o lol I've got nothing better to do than moan and cry, k where's your proof of this? If you are who I think you are then I've never seen a bigger moaned in my life, and absolutely atrocious grammar.

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
no u exploited cos ya ****
and if you read through this thread.. theres his proof. and dumb arse most servers have cencored most rude words so puttining an 0 is forse of habbit

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
no u exploited cos ya ****
and if you read through this thread.. theres his proof. and dumb arse most servers have cencored most rude words so puttining an 0 is forse of habbit

I'm ****? Yeh who are you? Never heard of you before , then again your playig vindico so no doubt you're ****.
I haven't been moaning and crying in this thread , I've been telling everyone how **** it is so they don't waste their time downloading it.
And name me the servers that have nob censored out lol, barely any servers have words censored out anyway unless they expect their player base to have an average age of 5 (like vindico )

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
ive never heard of you before, but from what i have you a complete dick, and yes you are moaning and continuing to

Lol you've never heard of me but from what you have heard...

Yeh kk mate, sure that makes sense.

Genious.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
im with gotrex tbh, both of u just posting to hav a pop at eachother,
do it in pms or dont do it at all,
and no im not a mod but i still know ur sad to give each other abuse over the internet,
for all u know the other person could be sat on a booster chair.

serrv come bk up soon wanna see if i still have a guild ROFL

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I don't care who the post was aimed at, I replied because guess what , this is a public forum, and I hate this server because the gms a twat, the servers boring and I exploited because I don't like the gm.

Im the nob? Yeh ok, your the one who out a 0 instead of an o lol I've got nothing better to do than moan and cry, k where's your proof of this? If you are who I think you are then I've never seen a bigger moaned in my life, and absolutely atrocious grammar.

You couldnt make a better server. If you don't like server don't log on. Obv you posting for attenction lol. Go bother some other server/game.

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
server is up ip change always check 1st post page 1 to get current ip
Current IP address: 87.115.99.96

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
if u went out of the house more, you would understand... icba ne more and it obv were pissing some people off
I go out of the house plenty, and i don't see how that has any effect on my understanding.
You cba because you know i'm right.
You couldnt make a better server. If you don't like server don't log on. Obv you posting for attenction lol. Go bother some other server/game.
I could make a better server, don't start this again.
I'm not posting for attention, i'm not 12, i'm posting because someone decided to bring me up and i'm going to defend myself k?

he can tlog on lol, he exploited n got caught >.<
I can log on, I exploited, told the GM I exploited, but the GM has no idea how to track IPs, how to ban IPs, or how to check logs to see who has exploited and who hasn't. I have deleted the files however so won't be logging on as I have better servers to play than this heap of **** :)

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
well theres just one thing to say to you then isnt there...

ok chumbs up lets do this... LEROY JENKINS!! +not my fault +atleast i have chicken