Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
How to set up the ledu client to connect to your desired server

By: Gimpasaurus

Step one: You will need to download the .rar archive and place it on your desktop

Link for downloading the mirconfig and ledu exe wich you will be editing:

http://www.senture-mir.com/mirfiles/mir2/LeduLatest.rar

Link for downloading the leduipchanger:
http://www.senture-mir.com/mirfiles/mir2/LeduIPChanger.rar

Step two: Extract the contents of the archive to your desktop using WinRAR

Step three: Open the file called "LeduIPChanger.exe" (you can find it where you extracted the archive you had downloaded).

Step four:

• Open the ledu exe file, then change the IP, then change the server name, then press the save button, then press the OK button (picture provided below)
ipchanger3cf.jpg

Step five: Open the file called "mirconfig.exe" (you can find it where you extracted the archive you had downloaded).

Step six:

mirconfig3ea.jpg

• In the field marked with number 10, press the little square button you see in the end of the field. A new window will appear, browse to the ledu exe you had downloaded in the start and double click it when you find it.
  • In the field marked with number 11, press the little square button you see in the end of the field. A new window will appear, browse to the file called "Liebao.dll" or "L-iebao.dll" in some cases, and double click it when you have found it (it can be found in the folder you extracted the downloaded archive to).
  • In the field marked with number 12, type in the word "pie"
  • In the field marked with number 1, type in the same IP adress you typed in the "LeduIPChanger" program.
  • In the field marked with number 2, type in the same name you typed in the "LeduIPChanger"
  • The field marked with number 3 can be left empty.
  • The field marked with number 4 can be left empty.
  • In the field marked with number 5 type in the same server name you typed in the "LeduIPChanger"
  • In the field marked with 7, type in the number "7000"
  • The field marked with number 8, can be left empty.
  • The field marked with number 9, can be left empty.
  • In the field marked with number 6 type in the number "7000"
  • In the white box inside the mirconfig box, you should see the name "DevilSoul" and the number "7000". Select the line with those writings on it, and then press the button marked with number14
  • After you have followed all those steps, press the button marked with number 13
  • Then, press the button marked with number 16
  • And finally, press the button marked with number 17, and you are done.

I really do hope this guide is easy enough, so everyone will understand, but no doubt some smartass will just ignore it and just post asking for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
really ty :)
nearly redy rofl ....did ur guide and can shoose my server now...but ...when i start there comes a window Wrong!! (chinese letters) and close game ....
argh i am dammed :(

edit: ups forget something wil try again ..

Upvote 0

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
hm no :((
at first i used ip from 3in1 then changed (ledu and mirconfig) to 127.0.0.1
but it didnt worked ....
all servers run

Upvote 0

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
I didnt think you had to do '1' and '2' i hope not cus i wrote a guide just berfore this post.. can some check if it works

http://www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcn/SoodensIPchangesGuide.zip

Patan said:
it seems that "pie" isnt the correct password .......

{Get fresh file 'Pie' is password, if your using my DLLs password maybe diferent (not sure where pass is stored) } <- Relates to PM

(lol i wasnt much help)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Just a note of error (I found this out when asking Ingel for help last week on this and said I'd make a guide with his name on it, didn't have time - so well done - nice work - and TY for the help again) -

For field No.2 - enter the web address you want to come up when your server / ledu client is closed.

In my case it brings up http://jmir.nl but you can have set to other useful stuff like LOMCN which is probably the best resource for Mir material ever.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Sooden said:
I didnt think you had to do '1' and '2' i hope not cus i wrote a guide just berfore this post.. can some check if it works

http://www.richens.dubhosting.com/lomcn/SoodensIPchangesGuide.zip

{Get fresh file 'Pie' is password, if your using my DLLs password maybe diferent (not sure where pass is stored) } <- Relates to PM

(lol i wasnt much help)
Yes you do.

As for the guy having the problem with the error window appearing with the title "Wrong", that is simply because you dont have the ledu data, i will add it to my post.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
BH Could you add this guide to your post.

Ty.

Upvote 0

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging
ingel said:
BH Could you add this guide to your post.

Ty.

Never did a post for my guide, was a rush job to help someone (had a lot of work to do that day) It was only a download, no post (was only sent in PM). But next time some ask for help, at least i can now send them here!

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Sooden said:
Never did a post for my guide, was a rush job to help someone (had a lot of work to do that day) It was only a download, no post (was only sent in PM). But next time some ask for help, at least i can now send them here!
Hehe, this was kind of also rushed at the end, as my uncle was waiting in the car to go buy my new BMX :).

Upvote 0

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
so, why does it come up with Wrong! then chinese letters then closes? have i done something wrong? ive followed the steps and stuff..

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Xentha said:
so, why does it come up with Wrong! then chinese letters then closes? have i done something wrong? ive followed the steps and stuff..
You will need the L-Face.wil/wix, the L-Iebao.dll or Liebao.dll, the L-Gameplan.wil/wix in order for the error to dissapear. Download some server data patch wich uses the ledu client and you should be fine.

Upvote 0

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
right i have those files but it still dnt work :( erm... in the mir200 file when i run the mir2server (m2server) thingy it says... 'invalid filename' how can i get it so it is valid? and is this what is giving me these dodgy messages? lol

Upvote 0

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
this is also another msg i get when i select my server in the ledu thingy (server called testserver for mo)

wtf1lk.png

and this is the pic of the mir2server error thingy that i need help with....

thingy8mw.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
The files need to be placed in C:\Mirserver not C:\Mir Server

Upvote 0

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
kk i sorted the file name thingy but when i select my server from the ledu thingy i still get that msg n then that wrong! popup wid the chinese writing.... (i dunno what im dooing rong lol)

Upvote 0