Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Foundation REVIVED "Beta testing"

Disturbed is Autopatching! Get the autopatch from HERE
The Foundation 1.9 server is now back with a few changes, and a million changes coming. The server has changed it's name to Disturbed (Foundation v2) and will be constantly updated by me.​
Information​
Server name: Disturbed
Server IP: disturbed.myftp.org
Forums: www.disturbed-server.be/forum
Server EXE: HERE
Autopatch: HERE<br />​
Server status:<br />
sock.php

Downloads
Patches: Disturbed is autopatching! All you have to do is download the autopatcher from Here, extract it with the "Disturbed" folder to your desktop. After you have done that, run the DisturbedPatch.exe and let it download all the updated files.​

Miscellaneous information
Where do i start?
Start by going to OmaCaves (free) and letting your WoomaGuardian kill the monsters for you. You might find something usefull along the way aswell!<br /> Current player statistics can be found: HERE<br /> As you can see the server is generally high stat and experience. Gold is also easy to get, isn't that what most of you people actually wan't in a private server :p?<br /> What are the specifications on the machine the server is hosted on?
It is currently being hosted by me on a 2,3Ghz A64 3000+ 1024Mb 266mhz RAM and a nice 200GB SATA drive machine so you shouldn't experience any lag.<br /> I found a bug. What should i do?<br /> Please post any bugs here or on our server forums. If you discover a bug which could be threat to the server, e-mail the report to [email protected] or send a private message via theese or the servers private forums.​

Last edited:

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

i think the website needs workin on as every thing i click PageCannot be displayed

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) Whipe has been done so you can start levelling :).

UndeadWarlock said:
i believe i saw him shout dont pk me on my noob since im doing work. or are u to blind to see it?

i just logged on, not that it matters....shouldnt be punished 4 pking his kitted out lvl 200 char

/Fellony

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

god ur still in a strop over that lol lol jeeze yes ur gay get with the program

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough

Onion said:
god ur still in a strop over that lol lol jeeze yes ur gay get with the program

lol i dont care about that, i was only adding to the arguement about ppl saying "we want iceman" w/e..

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003

Wow, 2 people, giving out about who they know got the old server population up. One of them has 9 post BUT BUT the other has 10... jesus, we sure will listen to you guys.

kthxbye

To the other people, who are intrested, I am working on Adding new features to the game, sorting out the drop files, adding new quests and such. We shall be adding a website as well, with guides as well, with new maps we shall be adding.

UndeadWarlock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006

Toxick said:
Wow, 2 people, giving out about who they know got the old server population up. One of them has 9 post BUT BUT the other has 10... jesus, we sure will listen to you guys.

kthxbye

To the other people, who are intrested, I am working on Adding new features to the game, sorting out the drop files, adding new quests and such. We shall be adding a website as well, with guides as well, with new maps we shall be adding.

since wen did posts count. dont try and act smart to bum up to gimp. get over it ur gay :) no one cares ur crap.

extra: try and get a gf kid, o sorri u cant ;)

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England

Onion said:
lol lol jeeze yes ur gay get with the program
lololol Grow-Up -_- Tit.
UndeadWarlock said:
since wen did posts count. dont try and act smart to bum up to gimp. get over it ur gay :) no one cares ur crap.

extra: try and get a gf kid, o sorri u cant ;)
You have no room to talk what-so-ever, Yay lets all bring back up 2-3 Threads that are 3 years old, Last thing I checked there's nothing wrong with being 'gay' so I don't have a clue why you try use it as an insult against someone, And if no one cares and their 'crap' Why am I taking the time to argue/defend? Last thing you can say is I'm sucking up because I hardly know Toxick I only know of his work and as for Gimp he warned me earlier so what reason do I have to suck up to him? /End Of.

/JaY[!]

Toxick - Watch out for those post-counts always the quiet one's I tell ya ;o

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003

*yawn* get some new material please.

and why should i bum up to gimp... i also am part of this server team, and really UndeadWarlock, the post count matters a hell of alot, you my friend are what we would like to call a "leacher" a leacher is a creature which attaches itself to somebody, or something and sucks all that it can out of it, for its own pleasurement, and does not contribute to anything to do with the person/thing.

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

wow soz mr forum geek i got better things to do then sit on forum 24/7

/Judge

UndeadWarlock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006

Toxick said:
*yawn* get some new material please.

and why should i bum up to gimp... i also am part of this server team, and really UndeadWarlock, the post count matters a hell of alot, you my friend are what we would like to call a "leacher" a leacher is a creature which attaches itself to somebody, or something and sucks all that it can out of it, for its own pleasurement, and does not contribute to anything to do with the person/thing.

so ur admitting that ur a thing huh, no i dont want to suck u thx, but ty for the offer great to know that u still love me. well in life if every thing mattered on post count and other **** then nothing would get done, start living in the real world

EDIT: New commer ! gasp!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Sorry about the forums guys, messed something up with the DB's :p
Forums back up at www.disturbed-server.be/forum

And the next one to continue this argument will get a 1 day vacation.

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK

Gimpasaurus said:
Sorry about the forums guys, messed something up with the DB's :p
Forums back up at www.disturbed-server.be/forum

And the next one to continue this argument will get a 1 day vacation.
weee were we off lol

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

anyways, enough of these lil kids who think they are clever beacuse they can take the piss outta sum1, back to server chat, server is best ive seen in a very very long time, but i would like to make 1 suggestion, even though it aint important, could you change the horrible skin of the lvl 38 sword plz!!! and we need more people on this server, great game play on this server just need more people, come play!!!!

/4fun

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005

UndeadWarlock i dont see what it matters if Gimp runs this server..Age doesnt meen anything about running a server, At least he will do a good job?
/JadeFox

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

hows the full client coming along? ill stop playing judgement when we get the full client

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

Haven't had a chance to speak to Zidio yet ><.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

whats highest level ingame now cuz i was highest lastnight jst downloading patches and shiz for found if u want some patches get them off richens

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004

IceSlice said:
whats highest level ingame now cuz i was highest lastnight jst downloading patches and shiz for found if u want some patches get them off richens
Everything is available from leocrasher.myftp.org click on online servers, then click on Disturbed :).