Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Re: Disturbed 1.9

No but when i click !WRONG! it exits the mir screen.... This happened before and thiers a special download to fix it, ragnar sent me b4! I need him to send again!!

..../Shabalabalong

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Re: Disturbed 1.9

I think it is time to make it official.

Over the past few months, the server has been left on it's own, and has lost it's spice which it had in the early days. It has actually surprised me it lasted so long - 11 months or so if i recall correctly? In that time, i'd say we've had some nice times :).

Anyways, i'm not really good at theese good-bye type of threads, so i'll make it as short as possible.

I would like to thank all the people who have put a major contribution towards the server, which would be Matty and LinX, and ofcourse all of the Disturbed community who made it all happen!

I guess that's just about all i had to say, so thanks to everyone again and good luck with whatever you will be/are already doing :).

Toodles everyone!

itsmeherenow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2006
All the best RAGNAR in what ever u do ,,,,,, same to LINX

If u decide to make another when u have time on your hands Giz a shout

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
ye after much argument i agree... the machine needs to be unplugged

but regardless ragnar you should work on another server :P

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
read a few pages, load the exe read the writing infront of your eyes, then come back and post again.... u nooob :P ne wayz tiscali suck :P

:Pi told u on msn :P

Baron1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
i wish u all the luck ragnar, hope u make anougher server! thanks for all the fun memorys :)