We are Free!!!!!

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
I though that was to compare the size of a hobbit to your legs :eek:

Pfft, such a puny creature. I'm so badass I can wear a headband in the gym and smile and no one gives me ****. They just laugh when I do abs... but that's ok, one day I'll be able to get up and run after them fast enough before they flee to their car. Or I'll just buy a machine gun. I can see it now...

Police: Come out with your hands up! We have you surrounded!
Me: Give me a couple more minutes, I have two more sets for squat-rack curls.

Attachments

• noname.jpg
    noname.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 258

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Pfft, such a puny creature. I'm so badass I can wear a headband in the gym and smile and no one gives me ****. They just laugh when I do abs... but that's ok, one day I'll be able to get up and run after them fast enough before they flee to their car. Or I'll just buy a machine gun. I can see it now...

Police: Come out with your hands up! We have you surrounded!
Me: Give me a couple more minutes, I have two more sets for squat-rack curls.
just bomb the whole place, then u wont have prob with the police :>

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
I am the police. They help me. They will give me a BMW police car to run him over with. They are very nice people. Next time you see one, wave and say hello!
ye i bet it wasnt too smart to put my leg on the road in order to make them fall >.< especialy since they had car >.<

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I vote that im given a staff position so i can finally destroy my few remaining enemies that i havent forced to leave this website already.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I vote that im given a staff position so i can finally destroy my few remaining enemies that i havent forced to leave this website already.

Lomcn would have no members then.

Sorry teh see you go lads.