We are Free!!!!!

smoochy boys on tour

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I am very very very sad so i wrote you guys a little poem each...

Ode to Hazuki

Oi Oi Oi Kurt BMX
You my friend are the sex
Admin of the Q/S
Goodbye Mate all the best.

Ode to MiloFoxBurr

Oi Oi Mr Fox Burr
I think you are a great
Your funny and your irish
And you sir are my mate.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Wheres my poems :( Your all forgetting about me! I'm the one stuck with, miles and beachy all on my own :(

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
you're*

and if you're really that distrought you can make me a super moderator or something

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Wheres my poems :( Your all forgetting about me! I'm the one stuck with, miles and beachy all on my own :(

Shaney Shaney
In the tub
Ive got a magic lamp
You can rub

So rub it good
And you will see
My Super Dooper White Sex Wee

Done and Done.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Later Fella's.

You've both done outstanding jobs and it'll be strange seeing your 'Green' names around here now =]

/Jay

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Its sad to see 2 very established and respected staff members leave, I had a feeling this day was going to come soon. I have great respect for both of you, and for the work you have done in these forums.

Sadly to say, I still have your phone number Hazuki so you're not totally free :P

Enjoy the feeling of libberation :)

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
It's very sad to see the two of you go, but i guess it was enevitable that we'd loose some staff =(. How could you leave me with DF and Beachy !! Anyway i'm sure i'll still talk to you on msn =). Since there are less staff i'll have to be more active - i've been particularily busy recently with school, but since i've got 2 weeks off i'll have lots of time to spend on LOMCN =).

Sad to see two of the best staff members on the forum retire, but i suppose there's nothing i can do about it.

Regards
/Miles

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
oh thank god miles, for a minute i thought you said "the two best staff members" untill i re-read it.

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
LoL this thread made me laugh. Reading it made me think that this forums coming to an end lol.

Not long now i bet.

/Dizon

P.S milo Nice Work :D

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
He clearly meant 'the two best staff members' :P lol

Thank god you're so modest =p, by saying that you're the two best staff members i would be saying that i'm worse than you (which i may well be =p) and i doubt i would actually say that lol.

/Miles

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
You both did good jobs. Sad to see you go but, lomcn is dying like it has been for the past god knows how long anyway, so i think you got out at the right time.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
with another 2 staff gone, and urban posting at an all time low, this place is mine for the taking.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Yes I am afriad I did - my reasons where very different from those above, Ive just outgrown Mir period and sick of the same questions asked all the time - thought it best I move along cos mir is kinda old dont you agree?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah it certainly is but i love it when there are good amounts of people and a good server. But seem to be lacking in the people department. Perhaps advertisting this forum will raise the community a bit?