Racism ^^

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
he also only said we wern't allowed to be racist in 'that' thread, which he then closed. so i think being racist in any other thread is fine.

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
American's are a race.

Definition of "Race" said:
The term race describes an ethnic group, tribe, or other set of individuals descended from a common ancestor. It commonly serves to distinguish between populations or groups of people based on different sets of characteristics. ...

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Us disagreeing... There's no point in dragging it out, it will just turn into a 5 page topic full of moronic posts and ****. We've both said what we've had to say, this thread can slowly sink to the bottom now.

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Why are you right? It's alright saying the definition is incorrect, but you haven't supplied any evidence to back it up. Last I heard you weren't a cultural or English major.

I just googled it, that was the definition it gave me, simple.

I see Jack still likes to argue.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Why are you right? It's alright saying the definition is incorrect, but you haven't supplied any evidence to back it up. Last I heard you weren't a cultural or English major.

I just googled it, that was the definition it gave me, simple.

I see Jack still likes to argue.

He does yes.

Because I cba to google it to prove a point on LOMCN. Why? Cos it's LOMCN.

I don't need a cultural major to know what a race is.

Googe > God because Google exists.

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
If you intend on making points perhaps you should make a habit of backing them up, it doesn't take long. You seem to like expressing uneducated opinions.

Lol, alright goatsex.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
No I have no desire to back up any of my points. I don't need to. I do have better things to be doing.

Uneducated though? No.

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Well if you have better things to do, maybe you should not be replying to me.. I wouldn't want to get in the way of your busy schedule.

Uneducated... I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm just saying unless you're absolutely positive beyond doubt about your opinion on something, then maybe you should consider taking a few seconds to look it up. Otherwise, you're firing blanks. Though, chances are, not many people will second guess the opinions due to not wanting to get into an argument with you and/or not caring.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well if you have better things to do, maybe you should not be replying to me.. I wouldn't want to get in the way of your busy schedule.

Uneducated... I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm just saying unless you're absolutely positive beyond doubt about your opinion on something, then maybe you should consider taking a few seconds to look it up. Otherwise, you're firing blanks. Though, chances are, not many people will second guess the opinions due to not wanting to get into an argument with you and/or not caring.

Ooh sarcasm. That's new.

I have no need to look it up. American's aren't a race.