Racism ^^

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
Yeah, I'm not even going to bother. Anyone with half a brain cell can tell you've got verbal diarrhea. I'll await another post from you that's not addressing any of my points and will always bear in mind that I'm right, you're wrong.

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
I was on an away day in Birmingham a couple of weeks ago, my day was filled with meetings a presentations, so no mini-spotting, sadly.

The next away day is Barcelona! But I will be back in Brum at some point.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
boo, let me kno if u come to bham, im gunna steal that cheese of ur llamas head!

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
cheese doesnt go off thou, it just gets blue'er =) w00t, it best not be warm thou...

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
End of the day, the world is a playground and the school bully = america.

So whether its a race or not don't really matteeeeer.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i dont mind Black people because they fight for our country but i hate Polish + Paki's end off :P

im not racist i jsut have my own opinion.

/ancient

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Im mates with a black guy hes safe as. Pakis foreners ect ect scum bags are all ****s though.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Re-phrased for the truth.

To be honest, polish guys work their balls off, its immigrants that are an agg, and the fact that they take all our work.
Yes they work there ball's off they come to our country drive on our road's with there car's tax'd insuredand MOT'd in Poland and come here is that right? they come for 4-6month's then go back for acouple month's then come back because there work Visa run's out. there's alot of them who come over because they cant meet end's meet but this isnt our fault. tbh Brown should kick them all out. dosnt matter if they classed as half british get rid. there's thound's of people in the UK who live on the Street's because they cant get job's yes alot of them dont want to work but the rest who want a good life cannot because the polish work harder and would be willing to work for less money then there on

/ancient