Is Mir a chav game or someink ??.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
just been to my mates and hes a chav, but he has also got his mates playing mir and there chavs, now i dont know but ive seen some of the peoples pics on lomcn and quite a few of them are chavs lol so i was wondering is the legend of mir a chav game ?? to keep them in to stop them from getting asbos ?

that was just a question.

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
LOL. i have found more goth/emo/grungers (non chav) players than anythin else lol. but tbh 70% of the mouthy ****s tend to be chav wannabes.

much love

/Torni (not a skum bucket mouthy chav :D)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
very pointless imo,

a chav game, LMFAO i dont think so some how <.< every1 who i know who plays mir is not a chav or emo/goth lol
very very pointless thread......

no everyone here is not a chav just you and your mates are chavs.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I never herd something so dumb in my life.

Someone explain a Chav game and a Goth Game, Emo game to me, i would really love to know what the difference are.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
lol JealY just proves ya point, BLUD is more of a "wigga" word than a chav word tbh.

i don't get why people judge others like that not aimed at you btw JealY

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I never herd something so dumb in my life.

Someone explain a Chav game and a Goth Game, Emo game to me, i would really love to know what the difference are.

They are stereotypical ideas used to place individuals into groups.
Therefore hes saying a certain group of individuals are attracted to the game, more so than any other group. The idea of chav is a well known concept throughout society, therefore if you are unable to grasp this concept i feel for you.

I think it attracts those who lack something in real life. :D

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
lol, if its a 'awful' thread............why the fook u posting on it?

Idiots.

And no, i dont think its a chav game. Loads of type of people play Mir. From Emo's/Chavs/Chinks/Arabs, you name it Mir has them.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Well yes as said above its all about appearance really. Fair play you can dress like a nice trendy person or you can be a tramp with skanky cloths. I myself like to dress nice but dont have TN hats and all that other crap does this mean im a chav? I dont go round starting fights and causing trouble. And all that stuff. At the end of the day you cant put a name on a game like chavs game lol... All sorts of people play games Its not asif you have to pass the chav test to be aloud to play the game is it.

/Zen2

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Its a fourm to discuss didnt you know that?

/Zen2

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
lol, if its a 'awful' thread............why the fook u posting on it?

Idiots.

And no, i dont think its a chav game. Loads of type of people play Mir. From Emo's/Chavs/Chinks/Arabs, you name it Mir has them.

I posted to say it's an awful thread. :)