Join Discord

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Your mum, mate.
LMFAO, actually irl :ppunk:10/10:ppunk:

and erm no i dnt think its a 'chav game' i mean chav game to me would be knock and run on the old peoples home or a competition to see who can get a GCSE

-Jay

(My music taste doesnt stretch much further than Metallica, Atreyu, Dragonforce etc so i guess im not a chav :( damn :()

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
CHAVS
Chav (pronounced /ʧæv/), or Charv/Charva (pronounced /ʧɑːv/), is a mainly derogatory slang term in the United Kingdom for a person whose lifestyle, branded casual clothing (especially if counterfeit), speech and/or mannerisms are perceived to be common, proletarian and vulgar. 'Chav' is often used as a stereotype to refer to poorly educated, aggressive youths, but youth and aggression are not the defining attributes of a 'chav'.
Chav.jpg

I consider anybody who uses texting talk in real situations, or words that are not even real a chav.... but then again it could just be because they are too lazy.

some chavy words are being considered as real words i belive? They are adding a variation of new words.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
its a game.. who cares what some1 is?

its same as bein racist

This made me lol, So Chavs are now classed as a race? :eek:

For the record I think you mean prejudicial treatment of a person or a group of people based on certain characteristics, which is infact discrimination not racesisum.

Although racesisum is a form of discrimination, classing people as a chav is not racesisum :)

I like how in this day and age you cant go one day without hearing the word 'racesisum'.

Last edited:

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008

For the record I think you mean prejudicial treatment of a person or a group of people based on certain characteristics, which is infact discrimination not racesisum.

Although racesisum is a form of discrimination, classing people as a chav is not racesisum :)

I like how in this day and age you cant go one day without hearing the word 'racesisum'.

Ye i agree :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

was meant to say its like bein racist, its still discriminating.. is wot i meant lol

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
lol, if its a 'awful' thread............why the fook u posting on it?

Idiots.

And no, i dont think its a chav game. Loads of type of people play Mir. From Emo's/Chavs/Chinks/Arabs, you name it Mir has them.

lmao irl at that.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
lol, if its a 'awful' thread............why the fook u posting on it?

Idiots.

And no, i dont think its a chav game. Loads of type of people play Mir. From Emo's/Chavs/Chinks/Arabs, you name it Mir has them.

what about clangers :bounce: