Confused . com

smoochy boys on tour

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Ok so the title doesn't actually say anything, other than those who thought it was for an insurance advert.

The site you need for that is confused.com

Which brings me to a question on theological thinking and the way we are told to persevere things in a correct manner (Excuse my spelling and grammar, it's crap at the best of times and even worse when alcohol is involved).
So several questions I'm asking and more than a million answers can be given, so nothing is ever definitive in the correct course (Yet Psychology and Psychiatry say's it is).

Ok so before I get into the thinking of this (Yes I am slightly drunk at the moment, but bare with me while I try to explain), you need to have an understanding of society as we know it in today's world. We are told day by day, that we have to follow a set pattern, our own up bringing is determined by the first 5 years of child development (You need to understand Bowlby's theory, to comprehend this and try and make sense from it.)

Now the theory is that child development is derived from the ages of 0 - 5 years old and these are meant to be the most powerful moments of a child's life. It's at this point that a child will develop the comprehension of what is right and what is wrong. However it is also pointed out in the theory of child development, that this is not always the case. So my question to everyone here and I hope for an answer that wouldn't be conceived as a childish act, due to the UN-comprehension of the question in hand (I love it when I sound intelligent and yes Prai lets see you actually answer this one correctly without actually sounding dumb).

We are told each day how we are supposed to act, not only in today's laws, but by people who we would class as our peers.

So what would be classed as breaking the law (bare in mind that some laws out rule the other).
Who decides what is classed as a psychological breakdown (Remember there is no science to prove a psychological illness).
Why are we told we have to live a certain path, why not lead you own (Bare in mind our own up bringing diverts our path in life and the course we take).

I'm currently doing a course in psychology and this is one of my theoretical papers (Yes I am that intelligent Prai, so quit with your smart alack response, before I drop the buck on you.). I've all ready gained a pass with my own answers, but this it to add something extra to my point and see if I can get the view of others and to see if it actually is a collective way of thinking. I do have more things to add, but this needs to be done first to lead to my second theory.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
can we have a TL : DR version please?

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
I knew that would go over some peoples head, due to lack of comprehension. But I'm trying to gain an insight in to others thoughts on the same theory and hopefully get a distinction in my own theory.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Not lack of comprehension my dear fellow. Its due to lack of ICantBeAssedWithTheMapaBs

just because I choose not to discuss such subjects doesn't give a guy with Faux-Knowledge the right to judge now does it.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I Love it when we get Mapalaughs.

Makes me the Mapaiest Man Alive :D

Edit -----

UN-COMPREHENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Like I said in the original post .

(Yes I am that intelligent Prai, so quit with your smart alack response, before I drop the buck on you.)
A proven point of the lack of comprehension, by the smart alack comment by yourself and Tai.

Just proves my theoretical point, on the mind of a collective made to believe the saying of others as gospel. Hence we have a society that actually doesn't think for it's self and follows a certain collective trend.

Keep it coming, as my point for the my theoretical thesis, will give me the distinction I need.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I couldn't care less if you had the iq of Einstein, Your a tard and the most annoying pest I've yet to come across.

Go preach elsewhere.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
I couldn't care less if you had the iq of Einstein, Your a tard and the most annoying pest I've yet to come across.

Go preach elsewhere.
It's not preaching Luke, it's for my thesis on psychological impermanent due to political caress and the lack of thinking as a single mind other than a collective. Your comment just adds to my point and in turns works on the grounds of most people think in the same way.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
mapa you seriously need to stop tryng to portray yourself as some sort of remotely-intelligent human being because it's just cringeworthy. OK so you're doing a course, good for you but the fact you can't actually string a sentence together pretty much makes everything you say sound like horse ****. It suggests you haven't actually understood what it is that you're saying and instead are just piecing words together which you've picked up on and thought significant.

As we already know though, your head is far too far up your own ass to comprehend this, (see what I did there? Probably not) so instead we just sit back and laugh at you. To your face.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
jesus-christ-0206.jpg

If there is a God, Please heal this man from his troubles.

Amen.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Jealy I love you, just for the sheer fact you found one of the faults in the statement, which disproves my theory.

One of the faults in your statement? You've used the phrase "smart alack" twice in this thread now. The term you're looking for is "Aleck".

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
One of the faults in your statement? You've used the phrase "smart alack" twice in this thread now. The term you're looking for is "Aleck".
Exactly, there are faults within my statement for a reason. What I'm I'm trying to pick up on, this is what helps with my thesis and by being closed and abusive (Yes I know I'm a twat and I've been told enough times by Kurt), is what prove my thesis as a collective, but looking at the faults disproves my thesis.

I know it's a bit warped, but as a trainee psychologist I have to either prove or disprove what is fact.

@breezer - No it's not me,my original hotmail account got hacked and I've had a lot of that sort of ****.
'
If you want to do a search on me, look for Saylarn as that's my main username and has been for years.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Why post here Mapa? of all places you post this on Lomcn?.

You were good for a laugh (at) but now your just... weird.