Confused . com

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Exactly, there are faults within my statement for a reason. What I'm I'm trying to pick up on, this is what helps with my thesis and by being closed and abusive (Yes I know I'm a twat and I've been told enough times by Kurt), is what prove my thesis as a collective, but looking at the faults disproves my thesis.

I know it's a bit warped, but as a trainee psychologist I have to either prove or disprove what is fact.

@breezer - No it's not me,my original hotmail account got hacked and I've had a lot of that sort of ****.
'
If you want to do a search on me, look for Saylarn as that's my main username and has been for years.

If you wanted me to proof read your essay, you only had to ask.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Why post here Mapa? of all places you post this on Lomcn?.

You were good for a laugh (at) but now your just... weird.
And why not use lomcn, most know me and my reputation and the way I respond. So it gives a better insight into the way of thinking from others, which is a perfect back drop for my thesis, because if I did this with people on the street, then the response would be very different and not have the opinion as most would here, just because it's me.

@Tai

It's not about proof reading, as that would have been to easy to recognize the faults. It was the reaction and the collection of how you all think and actually not reading what's in front of you, or reading between the lines and not seeing what is there. My thesis is about cognitive behavior and thought patterns, with political caress.

Or for those that don't understand, so in laymen terms. It's about how in politics they use collective cognitive thinking, in order to get them in power or win more seats and how we don't respond, when we are promised the world by them and it doesn't happen.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
No one is reading between the lines mate ,Your thesis sucks. Drop your course, your going to fail.

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
No one is reading between the lines mate ,Your thesis sucks. Drop your course, your going to fail.
My original thesis gave me a standard mark, I'll find out on Monday if I've got the distinction for the updated version.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Exactly, there are faults within my statement for a reason. What I'm I'm trying to pick up on, this is what helps with my thesis and by being closed and abusive (Yes I know I'm a twat and I've been told enough times by Kurt), is what prove my thesis as a collective, but looking at the faults disproves my thesis.

I know it's a bit warped

gallowscalibrator-129085-albums-funny-images-pic85357-you-dont-say.png

You are seen by this community as a clown, and you forever will be. Thankyou, mapa, for making my daily visits to LOMCN a pleasurable experience.

Please, keep chatting ****, it may help towards that degree of bullshit.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
You made another mistake (it's bear in mind, not bare in mind) but anyway, whatever.

Why stop at society? Why not go down into human thought itself? Our society today is man-made, but the concept of a society seems to be an instinctive one (even neanderthal men had primitive forms of society). So surely to find any sort of actual theoretical answer you would need to incorporate epistemology in your argument...ie why we think + perceive, the truth of those perceptions...then, having covered the theoretical aspect of knowledge, apply it to your idea of society as a contemporary phenomenon, and weigh it against what we now hold true, through statistical analysis and empirical study (ensuring competent sample size, bias and robustness tests) in order to change your inductive question to a deductive one, which actually provides some sort of answer that is actually only a representation of the sample you took.

Thus, in conclusion, you posted a bunch of **** to try and appear intelligent, which anyone can do (please refer to my above paragraph). If you want help with your homework, ask some of your real life pals. If you want to discuss or debate niche issues or course specifics, do it with other students in your institution.

p.s psychology is gay

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
You made another mistake (it's bear in mind, not bare in mind) but anyway, whatever.

Why stop at society? Why not go down into human thought itself? Our society today is man-made, but the concept of a society seems to be an instinctive one (even neanderthal men had primitive forms of society). So surely to find any sort of actual theoretical answer you would need to incorporate epistemology in your argument...ie why we think + perceive, the truth of those perceptions...then, having covered the theoretical aspect of knowledge, apply it to your idea of society as a contemporary phenomenon, and weigh it against what we now hold true, through statistical analysis and empirical study (ensuring competent sample size, bias and robustness tests) in order to change your inductive question to a deductive one, which actually provides some sort of answer that is actually only a representation of the sample you took.

Thus, in conclusion, you posted a bunch of **** to try and appear intelligent, which anyone can do (please refer to my above paragraph). If you want help with your homework, ask some of your real life pals. If you want to discuss or debate niche issues or course specifics, do it with other students in your institution.

p.s psychology is gay
Of course most of it was bullshit, this is part and parcel of my thesis. The intended reaction was correct (What I expected to see and read) and builds on Cognitive thinking, which is what my thesis is about. All the negatives have added to my thesis, as I am aware of the perception, that most have of me here and I've used that in order to get my dis.......

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Intended reaction...of people on the internet. They don't count as a sample and the bias is HUGE because what you say to someone in real life (A: what do you think about X? B: Good question sir, I think this..) is completely different from the reaction you get online (A: what do you think about X? B: LOOOL STFU Y U NO STFU?).

This isn't to say that I think your question is good. This is to say don't try and cover up appearing smart on a forum with BS like 'building on cognitive thought'. If you wanted to talk about cognitive thought, talk about cognitive thought. Simple.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This is just how mapa works. He'll talk **** and then talk more **** to try and cover up the first load of ****. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Prai

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
If I facepalm myself over another of Mapas statements ima need even more work done on this nose.

Please stop!!!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I hope you include LOMCN.co.uk in your bibliography, if any of this bullshit is true; you are, after all, getting your dis mark off of our fantastic feedback, right?

I'd love to see your tutor read through this thread. I'd then pay for the reaction video.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
This post reminds me off this..

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, And all the assholes want is to **** all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in ****!

With that said, Mapa...Your an asshole, Stop shitting on LOMCN.