Affinity Mir - The Final Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

LOMCN Rookie
May 3, 2017
There is a BUG, that is, back to the city, not back to the security zone, but back to the store. For example, you go into a store and return to the store next time, not the security zone

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
u do reolise this was the issue from the start of his first server ?
i know its 1st day of beta but im sure he would of tested this himself or just disable gameshop and make a new buying system ? via a npc ?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Okay the server is back online. But if there is another crash please let us know exactly what you did at the time of the crash.

Fingers crossed that this has fixed the issue with that crash

Thankyou!

Will look at peoples suggestions soon

---------- Post Merged at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I know you have the @time feature but I'd also like to see it on the interface somewhere too, always a nice feature.

I'll try and get that in before live launch

---------- Post Merged at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:22 PM ----------

There is a BUG, that is, back to the city, not back to the security zone, but back to the store. For example, you go into a store and return to the store next time, not the security zone

Yes thats because townteleports take you to the Last Safe (or security) zone so if you go into the storage safezone it will take you there if its the last place you were. But if you go back to the centre of the city you will return there each time

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Bug:

Warrior Globe needs to change at Level16 rather then level25

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Back up now

---------- Post Merged at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Back up now

Patch Notes 1.3

-Scorpions added to 2f and 3f of AOC
-Tweaked RedFrogs
-Fixed shop exits in Mud Wall
-Fixed gameshop Tooltips
-ET's have been adjusted in Lost Cave (Main Cave)
-Adjusted Bug Cave Spawns
-Fixed Group and solo quests
-Bug eyes show as books
-Amended Haven bosses to drop some gold and pots
-Fixed Darks Mass drops

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Patch Notes 1.4

-Fixed Tactical Maze in ST Spawns
-Fixed Black maggots spawns on ST 3rd
-BDD Spawns Adjusted
-Fox Cave Spawns Adjusted
-Stone prices adjusted
-Adjusted Exp for AOC/BC/DeadMines slightly
-Adjusted AOC Quest EXP's
-Adjusted Thunderstorm slightly

---------- Post Merged on 30-05-2017 at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-05-2017 at 10:02 PM ----------

Patch Notes 1.5

-Adjusted other floors of ST Spawns
-MTK Strength Adjusted
-Fixed blacksmith quest in Haven
-Fixed bug with Transforms
-Fixed all Doors leading back to Mongchon Province (Shops doors and caves)
-Amended Duelist / Deva / Archer Stats in line of rarity
-Shaolin Village entrance changed to 34+
-Amended Shaolin Village Safezone Spot
-Added 1 more transform
-Amended BDD spawns
-Amended Haven quests to kill 20/25 monsters instead of 50.

---------- Post Merged at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Tommorow Between 7 and 9PM GMT I will be doing some Invasion tests, whoever wants to join is welcome just be in Bichon safezone for 7PM tommorow :)

Last edited:

Daniel1407

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2016
Yeah any issues with it just change the IP to 149.202.88.129 and it should resolve the problem

I was on the server fine yesterday playing as StormRider turned my pc off for the night and logged it back on this morning to get back to the server but i get this attempt bug again and i cant find a way to solve it last time i just had to delete all the files i had and re download them all and i cba to do that every time i want to get on the server any help to fix it?

Last edited:

MysticChick

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 25, 2017
Azzi log in pm me ingame please /MysticChick

Cant sign up to this site re gamegold or **** all ....... stupid ****ing system