¿ New Server Version ?

smoochy boys on tour

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
Good at all. excuse my English.
I just download a client and has a Chinese version that he did not know where I get to thinking that they have the 4th race

New Human Shape ? diferent library
and New Magics ?

Hello. New Mir3 Files Oficial Chinese/Korean Version

Released : NPC http://www.badongo.com/file/12485694
GameInter : uploading
Equip: uploading
DATA FILES : RE UPLOAD!
MAP FILES : http://www.mir3-apocalipsis.com/Map.rar
Exe FILES :upload
Weapon Files : http://www.mir3-apocalipsis.com/WEAPON_ASSASIN.rar
HW-HUMex1 Files: http://www.mir3-apocalipsis.com/H-HUMAN_ASSASIN.rar

¿ Released New Holley Version ?

:ppunk::ppunk:​

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 456.JPG
    456.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 370
  • 45.JPG
    45.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 368
  • 45678.JPG
    45678.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
tbh i think we all need to start looking to get hold of thses files or like mir 2 teams are doing creating own source codes. dont get me wrong files we have are fine but dont really allow anything creative to be done think xtreme team are only servers to really take it 1 step away from rest.

am sure we have a lot of ppl on here who know a few ppl and a few things.

even if it cost a bit am sure we can scrape a gd few bob for some files

mirs a die in game and out that we can get will help it live that little longer :D

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Yeh assassin class shame no one is getting involved in these files! Would be nice to have a half decent base set of these files with a source!! LOMCN lacks the sources for thier files!

I think TD should release his source so people can get to work coding this class into our current files... i dont see why he doesnt at the end of the day he will still get the main credit for the files..

/Zen2

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
I think TD should release his source so people can get to work coding this class into our current files... i dont see why he doesnt at the end of the day he will still get the main credit for the files..
hard to understand yea ? that files are his and just his ( SOURCES) he have the right to do what he want , not you , not any1 from this forum helped td to code them ( from the Diamond of course)
I first reason to not realse them ... because if he realse public , willl apear new securty problems to svrs...
Second he hate high rates ( me to lol ... ) if he reales his sources any1 can remoce that caps .. for lvl , for stats , for spells etc ...
and prob Three , that are his files and dont any1 to get in touch with them :P he love his work :P

btw ... TD bothered to code again on his source , from what i undesrand the releases will be just for RageZone ... and yes maybe in future assasin will be in RageZone files :P
all i know now is that he want to stable the files again , yes horses will be in the near future :P , and more more updates that will make RageZone close to the koreean mir...

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
I think this version of the Holley does not see around here ever since it took at least more than 20 versions of delay. and those who have it do not help.
The development of this mir3 much worse than mir2 and our files are almost obsolete

Maybe this version we see in the LOMCN within 1 or 2 years, perhaps too late to the Mir

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I think this version of the Holley does not see around here ever since it took at least more than 20 versions of delay. and those who have it do not help.
The development of this mir3 much worse than mir2 and our files are almost obsolete

Maybe this version we see in the LOMCN within 1 or 2 years, perhaps too late to the Mir
Very true,all new development is kept to themselves now and all it will mean is eventual;ly every1 will move away from Mir, its a shame but unfortunately every1 has leeched from lomcn and not willing to give back and in the end it will be them who suffer

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
hm isn't it because they bought their files? I got a solution, why not making a donation thingy so anyone can give some ammount of money, and the money will be spent on buying the newest files, so it could be uploaded here with no selfish ****ers moaning about paying for their files and not giving it away. what do you think? it might make mir3 roll again :D

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
because of all the boring low rate servers been made no'one wil lreturn to mir3.

mapadale

hm isn't it because they bought their files? I got a solution, why not making a donation thingy so anyone can give some ammount of money, and the money will be spent on buying the newest files, so it could be uploaded here with no selfish ****ers moaning about paying for their files and not giving it away. what do you think? it might make mir3 roll again :D
It's not about being selfish at all, some server owners/developers buy server files for a reason and this is so they are able to release the latest server before 'Joe Public' get there hands on the files.

As you have seen yourself, once these files are widely available. Every Tom, Dick and Harry release a server and its then carbon copy server after server till next set are released.

Another reason for buying server files, is to have stable clients to run them and not spend months after months having to crack them or searching for clients that will run them.

Its not about being selfish at all, it's just about wanting whats best for your sever at that time.

Also, where you think most of the files you use today come from, the 5.01/2 where bought fully packed and needed unpacking. Like most uptodate server files, hence why there is a lack of people releasing them. This takes a hell of a lot of work and not many people can do it correctly.

---------------------------

On topic.

Nice release Mukai........

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
Upload new Maps ;)

newcitynk1.jpg

inmortallairrb6.jpg

Shape:

50js0.png

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Dunno why you uploaded the data file if in the data are not the assasin file's :S We need this:

monmagicex7
monmagicex8
MShumex 1
Mshumex 1
WmHumex1
wmshumex1