0_o PWNED

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Well as you may know i was owned by vBulletin when i ran a template query which remove the master template which ****ed up ALL of the lomcn skins. Only skin which actually worked which was readable was ODR.

Anyways it was time for me to strike back, after spending a large amount of time working out the ways of vbulletin a created a script which reinstalled the master template. (this is not the skinid=1) With that all skins were deleted and the new 1's put in place.

Also, we have been adding more MMORPG sections to LOMCN as voted by you! And they are now active!, we have given you links to clients etc so use those sections all you want and please remember the rules.

New RPG hack almost setup!Currently inactive this is because its going to be edited to the style of euro mir! When this is complete we will put it online and let you know when its active.

We have been fiddling about with the skins yet again! This is because they messed up and things were not apearing in the correct pleaces (and the masterskin deltion thing) and it didnt look right so i replaced them all so things should be better. We are also changing the forum layout style to the way it used to be (Avatars name etc on the left and posts on the right) using legacy postbit if that means anything to you guys. Even more skins will be added too along with more hacks.

The portal is also reactivated with server status's (http://www.lomcn.co.uk)

We hope you enjoy these changes,

Reguards,

LOMCN Staff.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
nice to c uve got some decent skins :)

and postbit_legacy looks much better.