smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
is there a good, worthwhile (sp?) highrate server thats not 'www.bandet.co.nr' cos thats quite boring atm (soz) and i was wondering cos theres none out but i would like legend to come bak but they probs won't -->

I like disturbed but theres no servers like that, P69 sucks (soz lol), so what is there except p69 or bandet cos there boringgg (=/) ...

...Thanks lol

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
ok..............

maybe if you could suggest why bandet is boring and what improvements you think it needs to make it a server that isnt boring "in your eyes" that is

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
No servers that are good really, I am making a server, no expect date soon or anything, but it'll be med - high rate, if you want to wait.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Bandet is.....not my thing

Could use completly different lvlin areas and not just renamed.

Same goes for kits. Maybe make server lower rate than crusade xD?

just my opinion m8, tryin to hlp

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
there is plenty of new lvlin areas, also plenty of new items and kits, people just need to lvl up abit to be able to go into these areas, end of the day i cant make ppl play iam not going to make up reasons to play it its your choice.

you will always choose what servers you like the best, if you want to be bored crapless choose a low rate, std mir items and std mir stat server.

if you want to have madly high stats that you will never achieve on euro, or have items you will never get then play a high stat server, want to achieve a lvl you could only imagine, and lots of regular updates come and play a high rate server.

my personal preference is high exp, high stat servers, but i did go through a phase when i liked med or even god forbid low rate servers but they get so boring for me, when it takes like a month to lvl up and all you get is standard stat euro mir stuff and nonew places to go to.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
High rate ones are point less i would give up to be honest i hate easy leveling i love a gd low exp server

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
tbh it all comes to how its made, ones such as Bandet have it that when ur in the next kit up mobs in previos cave dont hurt.eg
Level 100 kit in 100 cave = u get hurt
level 110 kit in 100 cave = u dont get hit
and they all have thier own styles

tbh out of all HR's i wud say RageZone was best(even tho i didnt like it) as all kit was random ect not like all HR where kit goes in 5, 10 or 20 lvls

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
ok..............

maybe if you could suggest why bandet is boring and what improvements you think it needs to make it a server that isnt boring "in your eyes" that is

i think that it gets boring at 100+ and global shout should be cheaper whilst there should be more active GM's

edit:-
there is plenty of new lvlin areas, also plenty of new items and kits, people just need to lvl up abit to be able to go into these areas, end of the d1ay i cant make ppl play iam not going to make up reasons to play it its your choice.

you will always choose what servers you like the best, if you want to be bored crapless choose a low rate, std mir items and std mir stat server.

if you want to have madly high stats that you will never achieve on euro, or have items you will never get then play a high stat server, want to achieve a lvl you could only imagine, and lots of regular updates come and play a high rate server.

my personal preference is high exp, high stat servers, but i did go through a phase when i liked med or even god forbid low rate servers but they get so boring for me, when it takes like a month to lvl up and all you get is standard stat euro mir stuff and nonew places to go to.

I totally agree with that..!

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
i think that it gets boring at 100+ and global shout should be cheaper whilst there should be more active GM's

edit:-

I totally agree with that..!

are you having a laugh ? lol more active gm's, there are 3 gms and we come on the server everyday, and nearly every night lol more active gm's you couldnt get more active but some people who like to be nursed through the whole process of playing a server wouldnt class this as acceptable.

global shout is 20mil, you can make 20mil in a matter of mins most of the mobs drop gold chests, bar bundles, tbh m8 i dont wana argue with you but you obviously havnt spent some time on the server and really played it.

here is a bit of advise go and make a server, spend hours per day, days per week etc developing it, do events, release constant updates, make sure you log ingame every day, get bombarded with pms, then log on a forum and read someone moaning about the server is boring, and the gms need to be more active and see how you feel about it.

but thats all i have to say now, i cba lol off bk to work

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Like ANY Game, if you play it to death, see the same maps, same mobs (in the case of a MMORPG) and do the same things - it stands to reason you will get bored. Instead of them moving onto another game, nope people on here seem to want to do the same thing over and over, faster and faster and have things on a plate because they are "Bored".

Can people not remember playing Euro when it first started (or rather when they first started playing) and the fun they had doing so? Did it matter that the Exp gained was 1x? Did you complain as you had seem everything, tried all the skills? Nope you went and joined a private Server to do the very same thing but just faster.

Imagine this for one second and you will see what I mean:

You went to the Shop and bought World of Warcraft, you had never played it before and you logged in and started to level. After killing one mob, you reached another 10 levels, the items in the drops were very good and you had so much gold you ran out of things to do with it. You played the game for a month and you have hit the level cap, can kill any mob in game with a few hits and are bored. Would you now feel cheated out of buying this game? What was the point of even playing, bit like putting a cheat on COmpany of Hero's for example and building 300 tanks - Pointless we all agree.

This is what I feel is happened to Private Server - the amount of work people put into making it "The Best" is not compared to the time and number of people playing - in fact I would say Mir has XXX people who like it and rotate around server and eventually making there own (Cycle of life) - this number is going down as time moves on...

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
are you having a laugh ? lol more active gm's, there are 3 gms and we come on the server everyday, and nearly every night lol more active gm's you couldnt get more active but some people who like to be nursed through the whole process of playing a server wouldnt class this as acceptable.

global shout is 20mil, you can make 20mil in a matter of mins most of the mobs drop gold chests, bar bundles, tbh m8 i dont wana argue with you but you obviously havnt spent some time on the server and really played it.

here is a bit of advise go and make a server, spend hours per day, days per week etc developing it, do events, release constant updates, make sure you log ingame every day, get bombarded with pms, then log on a forum and read someone moaning about the server is boring, and the gms need to be more active and see how you feel about it.

but thats all i have to say now, i cba lol off bk to work

there are active gm's just neva on wen u want them to be...
But Demonic has a point, you get bored after playing the server too long, and i think that effect has tooken place on me, mind my views, its a brillient server - i think everyone should play, and yes global shout is expensive but u get like 500mill and if you need to say something globally then its basictly like having your money drained... But its a fabulous server and i really enjoyed it and the letter event, but its a bit silly but kinda clever to have the event stuff un-repairable and u can repair a event sword but u have to get a WGO which me and other noobies cant get and only WK selling em but he wants 15 orbs ^.^... but now i hope you see what im saying? :eek:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
there are active gm's just neva on wen u want them to be...
But Demonic has a point, you get bored after playing the server too long, and i think that effect has tooken place on me, mind my views, its a brillient server - i think everyone should play, and yes global shout is expensive but u get like 500mill and if you need to say something globally then its basictly like having your money drained... But its a fabulous server and i really enjoyed it and the letter event, but its a bit silly but kinda clever to have the event stuff un-repairable and u can repair a event sword but u have to get a WGO which me and other noobies cant get and only WK selling em but he wants 15 orbs ^.^... but now i hope you see what im saying? :eek:

KK Shaba u sed GM's were neva on, now ur sayin not when u want them.... big diff, and if u go DragonCaverns and into 2nd room u get 100mill+ in 5 secs, globalshout tbh shud be more. 15 orbs? not exactly hard, go lucifer Temple ull get orbs no time, also u can go ice temp

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
i see what ur saying, with ref to the event, if we made the event kit repairable it would wreck the server the boots, belt and stone had super stats and eventually they will all dissapear, the wgo's were available from the event npc when you made the word "repair", for low levels trying to get 15orbs is a little hard but they drop from many caves so its not impossible, but i do understand your frustrations, cheers for saying its a good server, and i appologise if my tone may of seen harsh in the other posts but i take what i do on the server to heart if ppl dont like it lol, silly i know but thats what iam like.

anyway

cheers

Last edited:

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
ok..............

well tbh only reason i dont play bandit is come i lvled 2 223 on crusade.. i no i could on bandit coz its miles easyer but once u have lvled 2 200+ theres nout 2 do but rebirth n do it again... then wat when u 200 again another rebirth n do it over n over? tbh i was maker of bandit witch i anit so dont ***** at this part is 2 take out all lvlin caves n kits remake em 2 around 180 1's n then ripe server with a weeks event of 2x exp so ppl get lvls bk .. im not sayin do this no1 would agree with me n tbh would b down for like a week 2 redo **** i no its pointless me sayin this lol but its my view server is amazin but i have do most of it n i cba 2 relvl on wat i have done 5 times already all classes

/3DWizz

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Highrate? You lot need to play a little game of dice , thats right, one two three four five six.. Dice! Way better..

or try rz 1.9 high rate its pretty much like ok and stuff for like a day.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Give up on Ragezone Lol w8 for other server it betta to play low server cause when u start many people not high so its easyer to catch up

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
yeah dont play rz, play one of those others thats up for a month then down :)

-_- and i think instead as my bordom has reached and incredible amount ill play bandet - Dragons Cavern 2FLR doesnt sound too bad :D :D and thanks for understanding me koni :D

On bandet -->

Close thread please lal

Status
Not open for further replies.