18th Birthday present

Join Discord

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
I thought it'll be best to ask here where there are loads of guys.

What can I buy a guy for his 18th birthday? I have no idea what to get him his hobbies are games and football. He doesn't drink so alcohol would be pointless.

What sort of present would you lot like?

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
oooo your a girl :D

on ma 18th b day few weeks ago i got a louis vuitton watch and i went to malaysia for 2 weeks
i bet that boy will like that ^^

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hmm. i was thinking that too. he lies.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
i was only jokin lol :P

if i was 13 atm then i woulda joined lomcn when i was 9! xD

p.s it in the high school musical 3 thread xD

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Take him on holiday (If you wanna spend the money)

Or take him shopping? Im fussy when being bought for so id rather have the money to get my own.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
a headlight switch 4 a corrado, then if he doesnt like it u can 4wd it to me =) (saves me buying 1)

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
First of all could we all stop spamming my thread :) thank you.

It's for my boyfriend, I know your all thinking I should know him but he's hard to get for!

Only thing I know is he likes football, which isn't much help as 1) I'm not mega famous so can't get him to met his favourite player(s) 2) I ain't mega rich so can't buy him, his own stadium. And the other ideas that involve football are boring i.e a football or a season ticket: ticket would be hard as he plays football so doesn't have much time, plus he'd also rather play it than watch it.

The other thing is games. Now I could buy him a game but to me it isn't very thoughtful if just as a main present, but if I were to get him a game I'd probs go for Spore.

I can't buy him clothes, due to fact he has enough and he's quite fussy in what he wears lol.

I can't get him aftershave, I got him soem last time and that didn't go down to well. He only wears it when he sees me which back then wasn't that often.

I can't get him any jewellery as with him playing football he won't wear it.

So as you can see I don't have a clue :(

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
@ FA - buy him some sexy womens lingerie , then wear it, then give him a good time

@Perebble - all these years i didnt know u were like 5 mins away from me :P
but isnt chadwell heath in dagenham ?? :O