Join Discord

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
and fully working to the end :D
check it :D :D :mwhehe:

yes these are my files when totally done will be realeased as i dont host my own server to the public.
So no need to keep to myself.

Last edited:

Quad4U

I know its work in progress Tash Baby but why not put in the right NPC names and items on the fly? Also DUTY = QUEST

Upvote 0

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
im doing ok the way im doing it :) like i was b4 many started posted the translations which kinda screwed up mi files. hehe i like the duty

Yea i will be realeasing the totall files when done . other wise its dribs and drabs on forum which makes nasty mess and confusion.

warrior quests (1st set ) is about done too :D

along with lots of other files that im doing as i go

as for items and mobs and magics I will leave till last and do 1 name at time correcting all the files with the name change as i go. ye is alot of work and a long way around but it's how i do it and works best for me.also doesnt screw up all the quest items and so on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bobtail

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 21, 2004
Well I for 1 dont speak like that so I would say there is still work to be done.

If its obvious where you need to go and what to do, then why not make up the text in proper english?

Upvote 0

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
first im just making it basic then i will after its done make it proper english.
atm if i do like this i can release it quicker and peeps can put thier own meanings of the translations.Btw i understand the translations u have to open minded more.
just i know some comes out back to front and so on but if u read the whole thing it kinda makes sense and thats easy to change anyway :D

p.s. + i'm not into this "shortcutting it thing" like happend to my files b4 it screwd it right up and i had to start again :-/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i thought we already had fully working quests though? just about all of mine work, though they are in bad english.

Upvote 0

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
Ive got all quests up to chobo6 done and working, and pretty much in good english(althought i am starting to speak like a translation machine ;))
I need the storyline for quest 6. (its the incence leaf quest)
ive done about half but i think im getting confused somewhere with the story.
any help greatly appreciated
:D

Upvote 0