[2.3] Adding Mobs

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
ffs u post on my post asking something - and you've been told. Its simple - now if u dno how to add mobs - don't post on my thread asking how to. Elvin has told you how - read it, its in english so it makes sense. god. Take up IT tbh, you need to. <Sorry to be an arse.
/gelex.

Upvote 0

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
LOL mate don't have a go at me, am new @ making servers, lol you got attitude

Excuse me, but I'm new iswell, yes, I've only got an attitude, because you've asked like 4 times now? You've got replied 2/3 times, you've been told how to, yet you still ask? I was clearly pointing that out, and it fustrates me that you don't reconize that people are helping you, telling you the answer, yet you ignore them, and carry on asking, so, as i've said, pm/post, asking Elvin, to tell you how to simplify his simple answer, maybe then you will understand, and stop asking, and was there need to post on my thread asking for help, to ask for help for yourself? Click 'new thread'.

Thanks,
/Gelex.

Upvote 0

bloooodhound

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2005
aight, sorry mate, its my bad i should read proper - and dw i got the mobs and npcs and guards fixed - only probs with guild which i will sort out with out lomcn

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
'RACE' = its race, how its gonna act, wot spells it'll do
'RACE_IMG' = what spell image it will do, eg set to mtk race_img it will do the mtk spell image
'FLD_IMGINDEX' = wot the mob looks like, use hh8 to find out.

workin out the race / race_img takes trial and error, or just copy old 1s and mess about

Upvote 0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
there is 100+ of each mob because its all of its movements.

i am attaching an appr finder if anyone needs or finds it useful

Attachments

• Appr Finder v0.04.rar
    3.5 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
hmmmmm how do i use this?
the mob im looking for i can see in HH8 viewer and it number is 02229(the golden WT) but i can find the fld_imgindex number for it :(

Upvote 0

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
its in konis 4000+ items patch in the stateitem.wil
if u find a soloution this will help both me and wasteman as we have tryed helping each other and have found the same prob :(

EDIT:if i go into the monster .wil files and can understand what to do because u have explained that bit its just the stateitems has the mob i need and i cant seem to understand what to do :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
lol i will post it then :D
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stateitemwilloj0.png
http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stateitemmobxh3.png
u may need to zoom in :P

EDIT:just found a mob i like in the moster file in my graphics folder it has the mon numeber 5000.wil i use HH8 for view it and use it 3rd movement image put in the appr finder on the top row 50 coz it wont let me use more then 2 numebers and in the next one down a 3 coz it was the 3rd image clicked on find appr and it canme bk with a numebr i put this number in my monster details on the db under fld_image and spanwed the mob in town as a test but couldnt c it eny ideas on what i am doing wrong pls?

Last edited:
Upvote 0