2.3 Files

smoochy boys on tour

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Are TDs files still the best ones?

If so what are the known exploitable bugs I should keep my eye out for or what things should I not do to make NPCs etc exploitable.

Thanks

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
yes are the best and TD is planning on releasing new upgrades like bug fixes , quest sistem , tiger ,sins

atm the only big bug its the stackable items bug ( which will be fixed in the new release ^_^)

u can clone the stack items , so my advise now its to take them off Craft lady and replace them with single items needet for craft

Upvote 0

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
TD is planning on releasing new upgrades like bug fixes , quest sistem , tiger ,sins

Why do you keep posting this? I know td's working on his files again but don't you think it's his place to tell people whether he's going to release or not?

Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Why do you keep posting this? I know td's working on his files again but don't you think it's his place to tell people whether he's going to release or not?

because i know him , and he already done some work on files so even if he would stop working on them in this second he would still release them because he haves no interes in mir anymore anything that hes doing , hes doing it for us and the ppl who still play mir.
and im not speaking for him , im telling so ppl to know that even in ower days it worth to work with his files because they will get updated

@thor heres the 2.3 files , from IceMan post
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LVE4SQ3E

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tashohnie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Thanks alot al3xz. I also tried to two 2.3 client downloads and both links are dead. Anyone else got a working link?

Hi steve, 50 seems like a rather large amount I tried 4 non worked so gave up. I did see the one al3x posted but didn't realize they were TDs.

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
sorry for bumping this post but is there a chance of anyone explaining, also in pm, it's not a problem, what bugs are in TD's 2.3 server files and how they work.. just trying to watch out my back when i will be opening..

also i heard about a backdoor pw which on a old thread in 2009 lifco stated it can be used to spawn mobs with a group bug and he also added that this can be done on TD files as well.. any news on this?

Upvote 0

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
sorry for bumping this post but is there a chance of anyone explaining, also in pm, it's not a problem, what bugs are in TD's 2.3 server files and how they work.. just trying to watch out my back when i will be opening..

also i heard about a backdoor pw which on a old thread in 2009 lifco stated it can be used to spawn mobs with a group bug and he also added that this can be done on TD files as well.. any news on this?

No it can't be done on td's...that was lifco talking **** as usual, trying to cover up his own mistakes...that was on his files only.

Also you should have made your own thread with a suitable title as it has absolutely nothing to do with this one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
because i know him , and he already done some work on files so even if he would stop working on them in this second he would still release them because he haves no interes in mir anymore anything that hes doing , hes doing it for us and the ppl who still play mir.
and im not speaking for him , im telling so ppl to know that even in ower days it worth to work with his files because they will get updated

@thor heres the 2.3 files , from IceMan post
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LVE4SQ3E

he was working on his files,but Mir bores Td as i was talking to him he finds it hard to code mir anymore.

Upvote 0