2.3 lostcity open!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
This server is long term and is for them mir lovers that play hard and have earnd everything they have played for.

this is a 2.3 server completed file with no bugs

Sever details

EXP - 4
GOLD -1
ITEMS - 1
MOBS - 1

Website - http://ssjdbz7.wix.com/lostcity

FULL CLIENT - Found on website
Forum - Found on website

easy download applyd

Everything is played for

original mir standards - townteleports no cave teleport give you a larger game .

All come play and have fun! ty

Basic 2.3 files original
Start level -1 - potion and woodensword - armour
Nice worm feel about the server
LongTerm

there will be no wipe =]

server is dedicated server
Duelcore 2x 3400+ AMD
4GB Ram
Unlimited Bandwith
1GB port

GMDARKKNIGHT

Last edited:

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
game files seems to be completed in every aspect as I have seen.

having seen ruby and heros a step down to 2.3 have more about having bugless server

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
So have you pretty much just put up a server that is the bare basic set of server files and not added anything yourself? :s

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
Server will go back online within a hour.. Sorry for the delay waiting on my dedicated server to install

---------- Post Merged at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:29 PM ----------

There's nothing newbie about this sever as for advertisement kept it simply simple

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
For the love of god....

Admins need to stop these pathetic adverts popping up.

I thought there was some what of a screening before adverts were approved? This is just a joke, no such effort what so ever, in the server itself much less the advertisement. Seriously what this community has come down to? We need to tolerate jokes like this?

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
Don't be a player hater so much it's a game for everyone to play on if it's a better advertisement just say so

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Don't be a player hater so much it's a game for everyone to play on if it's a better advertisement just say so

I dont think takes a lot to think why would people come and play my server with that kind of ad.

think people sick same old thing lack of effort and GG shops lol, make your own swerve on it mix it up not just same old euro crap getting to repetitive!

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
I think there a different differencies in each server each have there own personally I prefer long term servers

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
For the love of god....

Admins need to stop these pathetic adverts popping up.

I thought there was some what of a screening before adverts were approved? This is just a joke, no such effort what so ever, in the server itself much less the advertisement. Seriously what this community has come down to? We need to tolerate jokes like this?

Its in UP coming forums not in server ad's

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
Just waiting on dedi :) I paid for it bout 6pm it's still pending not long left

---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Spoke to live chat they said upto 5 hours so for them ppl awake it's a late en tho all good to go

---------- Post Merged at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Had a ticket off dedicated server all is good and should be ready shortly

---------- Post Merged at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:54 PM ----------

This server is long term and is for them mir lovers that play hard and have earnd everything they have played for.

Sever details

EXP - 4
GOLD -1
ITEMS - 1
MOBS - 1

Website - http://ssjdbz7.Wix.com/lostcity

FULL CLIENT THERE STILL TO COME

Everything is played for

original mir standards - townteleports no cave teleport give you a larger game .

there will be no wipe =]

Just waiting on dedicated server to activate

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Sever details

EXP - 4
GOLD -1
ITEMS - 1
MOBS - 1

Website - http://ssjdbz7.Wix.com/lostcity

FULL CLIENT THERE STILL TO COME

Everything is played for

there will be no wipe =]

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent
Pls sort a decent download link the adverts bad enough.. the d/l link is even worse...

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
um this says open to play ... its not up and comming either...

just pointing this out IC

lmao... burned!

and yeh mate, if you want players to play your on your server you need to need to do a proper advert m8 :)
just say a little bit about it with some screenies etc its not hard

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Lol just by looking at the advert, you can tell there's nothing but basic server files....as in, euro copy.

Nothing added, nothing new, nothing fancy....just nothing lol. I would download it just to prove it, but I can't be bothered wasting my time given the speeds other people are getting.

I can deal with a crap advert, but the reason you haven't mentioned a single thing other than exp/drop rate is because nothing else exists....you've downloaded server files, thrown them up without a moments thought, probably added some money grabbing items or NPCs and gone "Come join my server"

You more than likely are also lying about your so called "Dedicated server" and going by the fact you had to take off the server for "Dinner time" tells me you're about 12 years old and incapable of owning any ability to purchase such things in the first place.

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
Sever will be ready once the client has uploaded client is on 72% so any time now =]

---------- Post Merged at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:32 PM ----------

NOW ONLINE!

---------- Post Merged at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:53 PM ----------

NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.