[2.3] Syndicate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythology

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
I can't get on, is the server down?

I downloaded all the files and i changed the ip, anyone help?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Considering shutting the server.

I have hosted loyal to my word from day one, The user base is barly worth wasting my time for now, Gamemaster has not been online or on msn for days either, There has been no updates. I dont really see no other option other than to shut it now, Rather than let people work on their charaters ingame and be even more dissapointed in a couple of weeks time.

Anyone have any input? I have been waiting for Gamemaster to come online for days now to ask him what he thinks should happen.

/Zen2
/Yoda

GdfSniper

Repentant
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
aye i offered to in game but he said he needed to decide what he was doing first. GW

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Theres has been a few people that have offered to update it and help on the team, Its just i dont really know them too well, And most people have already left now Theres 2 users online at the mo, If maybe a team of 3 people who knew each other quite well wanted to take on the server i would possibly conisder that aslong as they are trusty people (Not just noobs wanting to be GM`s = Corruption) With one of them being the host that could update it every few days or so.

Its not really my server to just let someone take over like this, But for one Gelex / WasteMan / GameMaster has not been in contact for days and i think hes too busy in life to have enough time to give this server what it needs. And also its a nice server it would be a shame for it to just go down this server needs a small team of people to help bring back the players and so forth.

My opinion and the few players that remaining ingame is the server is basicly dead.

/Zen2

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I may be willing to take over, and help with someupdates.

I would be able to get the help from some others, and possibly find a host.

Let me know.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Sounds good Skyline, Is that the real skyline on the account though? If so then yes i would be game for that.

/Zen2

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Only I have access ot this account mate, as its SMod I cant go letting people use it :P

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Fair play,

Well try find a decent host, If you have enough spare time on your hands to update it then thats fine.

/Zen2

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Ok ill keep it online untill you are ready if you can find a host that is of course. :)

/Zen2

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
I'd b more thanhappy to host

specs are

3.4ghz dual core
4x80b harddrives partitioned
2 gig ram
8meg connection

main reason being i really like this server so would hate to see it go down the pan so maybe work with zen,skyline etc to remake it and get a decent server goin again.

/DoomDevil
/Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.