2 Questions

Join Discord

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
any1 got a npc like the border / ginko thing ben has on fh? got a idea but dont know where to start with one of those really >.< . ( a heads up would be nice <3 )

and 2 is it possible to add a 2nd wall on 2.3 like a copy of sabuk for example ?

thanks for reading !

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
For the map make a copy of the map rename it to something new. Paste a copy to your clients map folder and paste a copy to the server map folder - then add the name of the duplicate map to SQL under tbl_mapinfo.

Not done this myself but thats how I added new maps.

Upvote 0

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
For the map make a copy of the map rename it to something new. Paste a copy to your clients map folder and paste a copy to the server map folder - then add the name of the duplicate map to SQL under tbl_mapinfo.

Not done this myself but thats how I added new maps.
i no how to do this bud , im on about starting the wars etc and war zones if u get what i mean , because the sabuk stuff is in the m2 etc , but i think it was ragezone 1.9 ? that has another wall?

Upvote 0

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Yes it's possible to have a 2nd wall, no idea how to go about it though :P

Think FH got the idea from the outpost wars on ayndril, no idea where the owner of that server is though.

/Nymph

Upvote 0

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Yes it's possible to have a 2nd wall, no idea how to go about it though :P

Think FH got the idea from the outpost wars on ayndril, no idea where the owner of that server is though.

/Nymph

cheers for the info mate , gonna have to find someone who knows about these 2 things aha >.<

* waits for bon * lol

Upvote 0

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
mir revenge had a second wall called greatwall
done spose you have any idea how to do this?

or does any1? also how does the mudwall system work?

any1 have anything for me to start on? never really tried those 2 things before x

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
just go into the caslte folder.. open the list and ull see "0".. just add a "1" under it

copy the 0 folder (sabuk) and rename it to 1..

so u got folders 0 + 1

go into the text files in 1 folder and edit how u want

as for the border village thing.... its just npc scripting... namelists and what not, u should be able to do it urself, not gonna just copy paste mine here as then u have no achivement of makin it urslf

Upvote 0

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
just go into the caslte folder.. open the list and ull see "0".. just add a "1" under it

copy the 0 folder (sabuk) and rename it to 1..

so u got folders 0 + 1

go into the text files in 1 folder and edit how u want

as for the border village thing.... its just npc scripting... namelists and what not, u should be able to do it urself, not gonna just copy paste mine here as then u have no achivement of makin it urslf

cheers bon (Y) x

Upvote 0