25 Rules for Women (By Men)

Join Discord

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Jelsoft is a UK based company that created vbulletin... BRITISH PEOPLE. plus my servers are in Canada with a reverse dns to romania. Nice try though. Think you failed hard here. IF anything you should be saying that I owe those Americans at game network, oh wait.. they are italian, but what about the american developers? Oh wait they are asian... god damn it!

americap.jpg
Your not actually as clever as you think you are Dan, in fact you've just proven what a twit you are.

Internet Brands
909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor
El Segundo, California 90245
United States

Oh hang on, is that not Jelsoft's address in California. Oh it gets better Dan, lets make you look even more stupid than you really are - We are registered for EU VAT in the UK, our VAT ID is GB975108406, oh hang on a minute, that's right any international company that operates as a business within the UK, has to pay UK VAT.

Oh and here we go again Dan - Our headquarters are located in Southern California. vBulletin Solutions, Inc is a company registered in California, US and a division of Internet Brands.

Just to show people how much more of a fool you really are and that you don't actually know what your talking about, your servers are not based in Canada at all.

IP Address City Country Flag DMA Code
72.52.102.169 Hackberry 643
Provider State (Code) Latitude Area Code
Syndicate Technology Louisiana (LA) 29.9647 337
Hostname Country Longitude Postal Code
ragezone.com United States -93.4296 70645
Timezone Continent TLD GMT Offset
America/Chicago America US -6

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Your not actually as clever as you think you are Dan, in fact you've just proven what a twit you are.

Oh hang on, is that not Jelsoft's address in California. Oh it gets better Dan, lets make you look even more stupid than you really are - We are registered for EU VAT in the UK, our VAT ID is GB975108406, oh hang on a minute, that's right any international company that operates as a business within the UK, has to pay UK VAT.

Oh and here we go again Dan - Our headquarters are located in Southern California. vBulletin Solutions, Inc is a company registered in California, US and a division of Internet Brands.

Just to show people how much more of a fool you really are and that you don't actually know what your talking about, your servers are not based in Canada at all.

http://mashable.com/2010/09/21/internet-brands-acquired/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBulletin

Jelsoft are the creators of vbulletin, including the developers whom are british, the old headquarters were at;

Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
Tagra
Birch Lane
Ascot, Berkshire SL5 8RF
UK

Before being bought out in 2007 to which the lead developers had left due to displeasure of certain actions, thus creating the newly formed Xenforo which I proudly have a license for. I'm also running the previous jelsofts last build before internet brands current v4 which is v3.

^__^.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

Thats Internet Brands, which have only recently taken over Jelsoft, therefore taking over vBulletin.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
What I don't get, Mapa (Gigabit, or am I not suppose to tell people?) is from Sheffield.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Read the first 2, they lacked funny, so stopped.

Thought I'd share a few (From an e-mail dated 07/06/2007, so you may have heard them before, still made me laugh though).

Q. What is the difference between a drug dealer and a hooker?
> >>>A. A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.
> >>>
> >>>Q. What's a mixed feeling?
> >>>A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new
> >>>car.
> >>>
> >>>Q. What's the height of conceit?
> >>>A. Having an orgasm and calling out your own name.
> >>>
> >>>Q. What's the definition of macho?
> >>>A. Jogging home from your vasectomy.
> >>>
> >>>Q. What's the difference between a G-spot and a golf
>ball?
> >>>A. A guy will actually search for a golf ball
> >>>
> >>>Q.Why is divorce so expensive?
> >>>A. Because it's worth it!
> >>>
> >>>Q. What is a Yankee?
> >>>A. The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.
> >>>
> >>>Q. What do Tupperware and a walrus have in common?
> >>>A. They both like a tight seal.
> >>>
> >>>Q. What do a Christmas tree and priest have in common?
> >>>A. Their balls are just for decoration.
> >>>
> >>>Q. What is the difference between "ooooooh"and "aaaaaaah"?
> >>>A. About three inches.
> >>>
> >>>Q. Why do gay men wear ribbed condoms?
> >>>A. For traction in the mud.
> >>>
> >>>Q: What's the difference between purple and pink?
> >>>A.
>The grip.
> >>>
> >>>Q. How do you find a blind man in a nudist colony?
> >>>A. It's not hard.
> >>>
> >>>Q: How do you circumcise a hillbilly?
> >>>A: Kick his sister in the jaw.
> >>>
> >>>Q: What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife?
> >>>A: 45 pounds.
> >>>
> >>>Q: What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?
> >>>A: 45 minutes.
> >>>
> >>>Q: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
> >>>A: Breasts don't have eyes.
> >>>
> >>>Q: If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true
> >>>love?
> >>>A. The swallow.
> >>>
> >>>Q: What is the difference between medium and rare?
> >>>A: Six inches is medium, eight inches is
>rare.
> >>>
> >>>Q. Why do women rub their eyes when they get up in the morning?
> >>>A. They don't have balls to scratch!

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mapadale? Figured, how else would they know who I am.. then again its not like "Dan" is a secret.
Dan like most I've known you a while and no not from Matt's account.

Yep, posted from same location as his own account as well.

BREAKING RULES?!

GUNNA HULK.
Oh it's a shame you can't read the complaints section, as no one is breaking any rules. There is a reason why I share the same IP as mapdale and it has nothing to do with mapadale using this account.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Little Sheffield boy wishes he was a yank, awww poor boy. I actually like American's , but it amuses me how people get so distraught over words.

mapadale

Little Sheffield boy wishes he was a yank, awww poor boy. I actually like American's , but it amuses me how people get so distraught over words.
Why would I pretend to be a yank, when I'm 100% british. Don't be a **** all your life Dan and yes Gigabit is American and I actually find iot very funny, that yet again you are being allowed to abuse members in public and getting away with it.

I'm not surprised gigabit has taken offence to you, your an ignorant twat.

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
And your a British fool, that as Matt has put it, you are very ignorant.