[2nd Piece] Manchesterunited.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Very badly done, the cutting is terrible and can't say much more for positioning and blending...

3/10, because I'm not as harsh as beard...

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
work on ur rendering skills your thingy s set to too many pixels you only need to do 1pix also take ronaldo out hes a ****ing faggot

Rocky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2004
Liverpool!!!
its **** tbh, thats cos i hate man utd, an as stated above, get our keeper off ur manc pic, thanks

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
And btw Tim Howard = Everton not Man United.

Lmfao! thats jus shown him up :P hes sposed 2 be a fan

Design is pretty terrible 2/10 becoz im less harsh than Beard but more than Steish :P

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
hmmm good idea, and good design theory behind it...however you haven't really pulled it off that well..
some of the cutting isn't TOO bad but the right side of Ryan Giggs head is very poorly cut out... as well as the black outline around Rooney...

Also all of the pictures seemed to be of a high quality except (i don't follow footbal so correct me if i'm wrong) for the one Louis Saha, is it... its a of a poor quality and stands out terribly due to it beign very terrible quality...

3/10 you got the 3 for the idea behind it.

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
Lmfao! thats jus shown him up hes sposed 2 be a fan

Design is pretty terrible 2/10 becoz im less harsh than Beard but more than Steish

I basically just cut players from pictures i already had and Tim howard was one of them.

Originally Posted by kud125
hmmm good idea, and good design theory behind it...however you haven't really pulled it off that well..
some of the cutting isn't TOO bad but the right side of Ryan Giggs head is very poorly cut out... as well as the black outline around Rooney...

Also all of the pictures seemed to be of a high quality except (i don't follow footbal so correct me if i'm wrong) for the one Louis Saha, is it... its a of a poor quality and stands out terribly due to it beign very terrible quality...

3/10 you got the 3 for the idea behind it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Stan

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
The other thing thta lets it down is the straight line on rooneys leg, its actually by rio but im sure it belongs to rooney ^^