3.38 server files

smoochy boys on tour

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
i have a 3.38 set of files that have a hell of a lot of script errors etc. does any1 have a set of 3.38 server files and database i can possibly have to work on please??? finally got the server working just want to get a server i can play on, also any1 have any ideas how to sort the 2 problems below. 1st problem is i can get the the log in bit on the client, accepts username and password, but can't get any further than shown... how do i sort it?

logingate-1.jpg

next, does any1 know how to sort the reg server so it doesn't keep showing as disconnected as soon as you click on reg new account on the loader??? how do i sort this?

regwindow.jpg

any help most appreciated thanks :)

or... is it possible to run a 3.38 server with 3.55 files using the 3.38 loader????

Last edited:

mapadale

The files you are using are 3.55 not 3.38, the loader is only 3.38. If you was using the 3.38 files, then you wouldn't be able to connect using the Holley Launcher.

Upvote 0

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
He is using the 3.38 files mapa...look at the window at the back (Ver 3.38 Build)

But hes using a 3.55 client launcher which wont let him get in as he needs a .cin file which can be made at kaori's site

You need to make an AMS if you want to create an account mate the 3.55 launcher isnt compatible with the 3.38 files i dont think.

If you want an english version of the envir so you dont get as many errors theres a files called LSEnvirV1 or something like that floating around just overwrite your envir with that one and you should have a working mostly english server and then all you have to do is write all your own scripts etc to what you want the server like.

If you want to take a different approach to it you could always start from scratch and do the server however you want it like.

Hope i was some help

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
basically i've used the LS3g envir files to overwrite the 3.38 files. this seems to work as the server goes online fine now. just trying to sort it so i can host locally only. just want this server for my partner and I to play but can't get logged in. Got all the ip's set to 192.168.11.4 on my host machine, and got the client side set up, done the mir3.cin and set it up on listmake with the same ip as set on hostmachine, but still can't log in. so no idea whats going on as to why i can't log in, i have loopback set up on host machine so that shouldnt be a problem. just really want to have my own server running for purely myself and my gf to play on :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
listmake for 3.38 ??? all what u need to do is change mir3.cin not listmake thats again for 3.55 m8 clients are NOT COMPATIBEL if u use a 3.38 server u must use also a 3.38 client. to make accounts u can make it in db self or with kaoir ams (for it u must install xxamp or something) but u need NO LAUNCHER OR LISTMAKE or or or.

Upvote 0

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Download the Euro client 121 or something the version is then install it...replace the .cin ONLY then try getting online and if it is only for you and your other half then just add the accounts in to the database

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
mir3login-2.jpg

OMG wot do i do with this to get on to my server? lmao. this is the chinese 1.4 client login screen i get when i start it up. is there any way to change the files so i can get on to my server using this client???

If not does any1 have a client that works with 3.38 files i can use please??

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
i'm downloading the euro client now but was told to get version 121 or summit and was told the newest version of euro mir wouldnt work... but hey checked on here and says it can work so downloading it now.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
really getting fed up with this now, can any1 please tell me where the heck i can get a working client for 3.38 so i can get my server running?

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You have been told where to get the client, if it doesn't install.. why not? It does work, lots of us have used that client.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
well this is the error i'm getting, no idea what the heck is going on but the file is there as can clearly be seen in the screen!

mir3euroclienterror.jpg

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
right, got my client on and installed, got my mir3.cin done and in the right folder, can get past the first log in bit but get this at char select screen, any1 know why host pc might be refusing connection?

have this message now when i try to log in on my other pc.

mir3login2.jpg

when i try to log in on host pc i get this message.

Charactererror.jpg

any ideas how to fix? someone please help me sort this out

Last edited:
Upvote 0