3.38 server files

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
i have a 3.38 set of files that have a hell of a lot of script errors etc. does any1 have a set of 3.38 server files and database i can possibly have to work on please??? finally got the server working just want to get a server i can play on, also any1 have any ideas how to sort the 2 problems below. 1st problem is i can get the the log in bit on the client, accepts username and password, but can't get any further than shown... how do i sort it?

logingate-1.jpg

next, does any1 know how to sort the reg server so it doesn't keep showing as disconnected as soon as you click on reg new account on the loader??? how do i sort this?

regwindow.jpg

any help most appreciated thanks :)

or... is it possible to run a 3.38 server with 3.55 files using the 3.38 loader????

Last edited:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
most likely not.
check your selchar gate if you are connecting to it

and check TBL_SELECTGATEIPS in Account db.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
most likely not.
check your selchar gate if you are connecting to it

and check TBL_SELECTGATEIPS in Account db.

in sql TBL_SELECTGATEIPS i have
Samurai 127.0.0.1 7100 MIR3

select char gate is connect ok, will check if client on this pc connects to it in a sec

EDIT:

When I run the Euro client and connect still saying host machine actively refuses connection, on Logingate its showing that my IP is connected, so thats obv ok, dunno where else to check if I'm connecting.

Getting a message with the 121 client that says...
"Patching process cannot proceed further due to network error.
Do you want to run previous version of the program?
The program may not run properly if you run the previous version"
Yes /No.

ok thats obviously because the server no longer exists, what do I do about that? I click yes and I get a message saying "Error occured while running GameGuard, please send all *.erl files to [email protected] "
ok/

Click ok and nothing happens...

back to the euro mir client, I can't seem to get anything done with it to get it working. Still getting the message "no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Checked all ip's for the gates, in sql and !setup.txt etc etc etc, no idea whats going on.

Have set up port forwarding, screen below of setup... anything wrong there?

NATsetup.jpg

Screen of gates etc look all ok to me?

SERVERRUNNING.jpg

I have the Mir3.cin set up with the ip address of 192.168.11.4 would that matter?

screens of !setup.txt and all the other bits with ip addresses in...

Configstuff1.jpg

setup.jpg

can any1 see any problems here at all :S

please will someone helpme out :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Are you running the client on the same PC as the server or a different PC on the same network. I may be wrong (and I don't want to give false info.. ) but, don't you need the network IP in some places if you are trying to connect from the network?

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
nop m8 u are right.

@z... look also on mirfiles from kaori for ls3g guide there u have also a guide included for router settings (lan network) if u dont make all on same maschine u must EDIT!!!

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Are you running the client on the same PC as the server or a different PC on the same network. I may be wrong (and I don't want to give false info.. ) but, don't you need the network IP in some places if you are trying to connect from the network?

tried both, couldn't find the accoutn data on host pc, on my other pc it was saying the target machine actively refused connection.

sorted everything as stated on the ls guide hosted on ur site ida, now I'm getting a few errors.

1st is Crueldragon3gbasedata, sql error...

CDexeerror-1.jpg

2nd is when i start any of the gates i get an error saying...
"Windows socket error: The requested address is not valid in its context (10049), on API "listen" "

Get a similiar error when starting LoginSVR and HolleyDBSVR:
[Win32Error] The requested address is not valid in its context.

Any idea how to sort these errors?

just used kaoris setup checker after changing config and got this report.

---------- SQL Checking Start ----------
---------- Account Database (ODBC) ----------
Account ODBC is connected successfully.
TBL_ACCOUNT has 1 rows.
---------- Game Database (ODBC) ----------
Game ODBC is connected successfully.
TBL_CHARACTER has 0 rows.
---------- Manage Database (ODBC) ----------
Manage ODBC is connected successfully.
---------- Base Data Database (Direct) ----------
Network error IOException: Connection refused: connect
---------- Game Database (Direct) ----------
---------- Hero Database (Direct) ----------
---------- SQL Checking Done ----------

if it aint one thing its another. had the server side of things running fine, now nothing works lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
the screen that u send can be fixed if u delete the crueldragon3g.ini than u start onetime the crueldragon3g.exe and the exe write a new ini (Error again disapaer) close the error close the exe and go in ur crueldragon3g.ini (for later cd.ini) inside the cd.ini change again ur sql settings and ip (127.0.0.1) if u start next time it should not come up and if yes than u have an error with ip somewhere ( btw is it vista that u use if yesmhh anyone know if 3.38 files work on vista) ?? i never test vista so i dont know it

Network error IOException: looks for me also like IP Error or Port Error (firewalled /closed) check again ur ip settings with ls guide m8 first try all with 127.0.0.1 after that works u need only to change 3 ips

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
the screen that u send can be fixed if u delete the crueldragon3g.ini than u start onetime the crueldragon3g.exe and the exe write a new ini (Error again disapaer) close the error close the exe and go in ur crueldragon3g.ini (for later cd.ini) inside the cd.ini change again ur sql settings and ip (127.0.0.1) if u start next time it should not come up and if yes than u have an error with ip somewhere ( btw is it vista that u use if yesmhh anyone know if 3.38 files work on vista) ?? i never test vista so i dont know it

Network error IOException: looks for me also like IP Error or Port Error (firewalled /closed) check again ur ip settings with ls guide m8 first try all with 127.0.0.1 after that works u need only to change 3 ips

what ip's would i change, always get confused on that bit.

No im using windows xp home service pack 3, cant stand vista load of **** if u ask me lol

EDIT: ok just changed every single ip to 127.0.0.1 still got same message on setup checker.

Just tried doing exact same thing with 3.55 server files, and got same messages coming up after having the armadillo bit cracked etc.

got no idea what is causing these errors, my ports are forwarded from my router, firewall should be allowing them so can't see whats going on :S

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
SLQ CruelDragon3GBaseData -> check if you have changed the name of that DB or the password in the ini.

The other errors, i have no idea, sorry. :(

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
:D just deleted all the exceptions on my firewall, ran all the gates etc and they are working fine. cd3.55 had a few errors with maps missing etc and still got same errors for sql check on kaori setup checker

CruelDragonMir3g > Reader Error (MapFiles). Code 10.

cd.ini sql error sorted now anyway :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
if u install sql he ask u nearly at the beginning for default or user. if u took default than he install local if u took user and write something in the line than that is ur local and u must rename sql path to it in odbc and mhh i dont remember if also in db server or login server but i think not mhh

ALSO EDIT: THAT WAS WHAT I SAID U HAVENT INSTALLED SQL RIGHT not as local maybe u have it as ur pc name or what ever

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
if u install sql he ask u nearly at the beginning for default or user. if u took default than he install local if u took user and write something in the line than that is ur local and u must rename sql path to it in odbc and mhh i dont remember if also in db server or login server but i think not mhh

ALSO EDIT: THAT WAS WHAT I SAID U HAVENT INSTALLED SQL RIGHT not as local maybe u have it as ur pc name or what ever

ok well gona try uninstalling SQL then reinstall it, seems i only had these problems since i changed from eval version to devel version. nightmare i'm having with all this so far lol. Think i'm gonna stick with the 3.55 files though, seem to have less problems with them, but do I have to keep the language as Chinese(PRC) once i have it cracked?

EDIT:

right, i've reinstalled SQL, I've redone all the OBDC stuff, I've disabled my firewall (to check if that was blocking the ports), and guess what... same message when using Mir setup checker...

So no idea what the heck is going on, really getting frustrated with this all now. I'm at a loss as to what could be causing these problems.

I've completely reset everything on my router, so doubt it's a problem with that as the problem is still there.

No matter what IP's I use in the files/sql tables, same problem persists.

Right, re-installed windows, and re-installed SQL Developer edition 2000, and still got same problem with Game3G, Hero3G and CD3GBaseData databases with mir 3 checker. so no idea what so ever is causing the problem.... any suggestions most appreciated...

What really baffles me, is that kaori's setup checker cant connect to those databases, but cd3.55 can start up, and magic gate is generated fine, without a single error!! i really don't get this. gonna try port check in a min and see what happens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK

ok, do you mean that when I installed SQL that it should have Local as the server name in enterprise manager?? what it says is: (LOCAL) Windows NT.

So in that respect I don't think that SQL is not installed correctly as it clearly is set as you thought it was not.

Also if it wasn't installed properly wouldn't I have problems with all 6 databases, and not just the last 3 with set up checker?

personally I think there might be a bug with sql developer edition, but thats just me. Tried going through the network config settings in SQl to see if anything there was playing up and no matter what I changed no difference, error still there. deffo not a firewall problem either as turning firewall OFF does nothing. Reinstalled windows and went back to SQL 2000 Eval and the error is gone from setup checker.... so obv was a problem with sql just dont know what caused it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0