3.55 and stditems

Join Discord

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Can you access more than 10 images in the Weapon etc files using 3.55? I say this because the 3.99 client patch contains 11 images in M-Weaopon5 but I can not seem to get the correct shape number. Or is this maybe only something that 5.0 server files provide?

10th image in 5th file = shape 49
11th image in 5th file = shape ??

Any help appreciated thanks :D

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
When 3.40 Came out, at the time there was only Weapons 1-5 and it maxed out at 49, trying 50 would not happen. Now since then the client features Weapons10 also, I am pretty sure he would have coded this in but no idea what numbers to shove in. The extra Weapon in 5 which would be 50 in effect only came about in latest patch so I imagine that even V5 would not support it, maybe V5.1 or something.

I know for a fact he only seems to code what is in the Chinese Clients at the time when he is writing it, ignoring it seems Korean etc. Out of interest you can move the weapon into 5 anyhow as there is space for 3 of the 4 new wepaons and 1 of them anyhow flash (I Imagine it has some Animation that goes with it).

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Thanks for the info.. Yea i did make a couple of attempts such as 50 etc that completely failed. Haven't bothered trying to use the 10 file, as it seems to have a repeat of most current weaps. I will just have to try and replace one of the older weaps to get this in, until the later server files come out of course..

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
also to do with stditems... i am having trouble with items after 1359 key id. i.e. item 1360 and beyond appear dodgy, is this a maximum for 3.55?

items beyond 1360 give me "Hp back to normal" spam and appear with completely incorrect images (yes i do have the db image numbers correct).

Upvote 0