3.55 Envir

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
It is in english but it wont work just thought i would post it for other ppl who need a nearly working english 3.55 Envir

Remember it wont work yet there are a few problems

mainly

this

[. \ convert_def \ market_def \ ......... npc i cant seem to change all of them and im not sure if that is the problem but anyway i will keep trying and i will keep updating this post till 3.55 works :D

http://files.filefront.com/Envir.rar/;7565274

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
its ok im still getting loads of error's though :S as all the npc's are pointing to the correct places

it might be miss spelt things lol but too many lol

i will keep going and will keep updating the first post

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
translations are wrong!! that's why u have loads of errors, Goods cannot have spaces between names E.G: Hp potion (XL). also u changed things that u shouldn't have changed!! Review all that stuff m8.
Good luck.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
yeah the main problem is with

00defult.txt it cant find some files that is the main cannot load problem i am working on it slowly

erm all the hp potion (XL) has been changed and i didnt know why it was like that :S

anyway i will see if its working and if it is i will post it for you guys :D

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
I'm rechecking ur files right now, as far i can see there are loads of errors on all files.
[Goods]
Knife wound medicine () 1 1
Black magic medicine () 1 1
Knife wound medicine (big) 1 1
Black magic medicine (big) 1 1
Knife wound medicine (special) 1 1
Black magic medicine (special) 1 1
Strong effect sun water 1 1
Firn frost 1 1
Attack god water (big) 1 1
Natural god water (big) 1 1
Soul god water (big) 1 1
Vigorous refined appearance water (big) 1 1
Physical strength strong effect god water (big) 1 1

This is just an example, all this stuff is wrong.

Also de monitems are useless
1/2 gold coin 200
1/10 corpse bone

These wont drop... i think u done a good job on the translations but u should get more informed about how to work with these files, coz u must match the things with the database m8.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
well you can change all the noob wrong items to what ever the hell u want in your shop's

and same for mon items tbh

and all u need to change is GOLD COIN to gold

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I see another person who tried the *quick* method of translating he files and ended off with junk lol..

Let me explain how I did my sets (2.9, JOB, 3G etc):

Export the MOBS, Items and Spells to a XLS Sheet - this is the ground work for what is to come later. Now add another column on the said sheet with English Names. Translate the Entire spreadsheet using the Official site or even make them up.

Go through by HAND and search and replace the words, Using an automated system will end of with names that are wrong such as AxeSilder@:"£ for example as they are similar names in chinese - remember chinese can make a long word in a few symbols lol.

I've got to ask this though, WHY are you re-inventing the Wheel? has the mobs changed drastically, has the npcs changed what they do through the entire game etc etc. Hell you could even delete the lot and start again by hand, make your own up..

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Erm no actually this is not a quick effort noob i worked hard on this took me ages

its not that far off m8

all i have got to sort now is drops and mob gen

no wonder n1 releses sh!t anymore cose noobs like you just flame them ppl are trying to help

So sorry but i dont care what u say get a life and stop flaming i will re relese when it is finished and then you can do what the F*ck u want dem ok so for now get stuffed

selphie86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2007
on mars
dem ive done abit of alpha testing on the server and it is amazing and i kno he has worked day and knight how the *** can tha be the quick way of doing it ! lol kno wha ur talking about b4 u try n advise

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
You are been serious?? I have Translated and worked on 2.9 Original Set, Job Set of files, 3G god knows how many times, Woool 3 times and god knows what else. Do you not think I have used a Program to rip through the files, do you not think even by doing it by hand and trying to Rename everything at once and got it badly wrong?? I am not saying by a MILE that my set of files (any) were any good but one thing is for certain, all the mobs spawned, all the Items worked and the spells also - for any game that I have done. DId you think it took for a couple of days to rip through and produce these files??

Knife wound medicine () 1 1

That my friend is a Translation Program doing its best it can do 0 thus why you have spaces in the names, brackets in the wrong place etc.

Oh and dont call me a Noob - I was working on Mir before you were even born...

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
no what i did was used google and done it that way and forgot about them

"Knife wound medicine () 1 1"

Why is it that everything i relese always gets slandered by you

the serial movie was what is ur problem u noob, again this is why ppl dont help the comunity out once again well done demonic

selphie86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2007
on mars
lol owe k yes master i kno **** but i kno tha this dude has worked hard n to b told he has done it the quick way is abit much i kno he hasnt he has had loads of probs but he worked through them all! so u cant say he done it the quick way

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Personally I think you should calm down, getting annoyed and swearing at me in the posts is going to get you nowhere. I am trying to help you and stop you doubling the work load you have done. People don't release things as they work on the fils for there own servers or sit by and wait till someone (YOU??) gets it done....

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
U have no right to call demonic a "noob"

There is a good reason why demonic got the title Mir VIP and why he was a moderator of Mir 3 section for a long time.

Demonic is an expert in Mir, his knowledge goes far beyond mine and yours together, he had done so much work here, so give him respect, as without him i doubt Lomcn would have mir3 section...

Status
Not open for further replies.