3.55 Vs Kings? Bugs

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Hello LOMCN.

I am looking into hosting a server but haven't played for a while and can't remember all the problems with kings. I only played on one king server and not for too long.

I have looked at the other king vs 3.55 threads and the majority say they prefer 3.55, but why?

The only problems I can remember from Kings are the speed hacks + new spells are unbalanced on high rate servers? What else is wrong with kings?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hello LOMCN.

I am looking into hosting a server but haven't played for a while and can't remember all the problems with kings. I only played on one king server and not for too long.

I have looked at the other king vs 3.55 threads and the majority say they prefer 3.55, but why?

The only problems I can remember from Kings are the speed hacks + new spells are unbalanced on high rate servers? What else is wrong with kings?
They are your main reasons:
1. Instant run (Run hack).
2. Para Hack (Can move / attack while paralysed).
3. New Spells (MutualHeal, GtMagicBarrier etc) are overpowered.
4. Dsurge (level 40) is stronger than it's upgraded version EarthSurge (level 80).

3.55 has none of the above unless a player is using an external cheat engine. Which usually is a ban on most servers.
Some people may prefer Kings because they have extended features unlike 3.55 but most server are PVP based meaning the instant run / para hack is a no go.
Some of the extended features kings have are:
1.Stats go past 255 upto 65535.
2.Extended amount of armours, weapons & mobs (i believe)
3.Added wings for armours.
4.Extended MonAi.
5.Extended commands / scripting abilities.

Last edited:

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Ok thanks. If anyone knows anything else please let me know.

Kings seem better for PVE servers but Mir3 is all about pking :) imo