3.55Working?

smoochy boys on tour

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Hi folks, can you tell me if mf.kaorimir.com files are safe?
In the 3.55Working I found 6 viruses, among them are the following:
Loader3g.exe -----> Trojan Horse
Mir3.exe----------> W32.Licum
Rungate.exe------> Trojan.Gen
Selgate.exe-------> Trojan.Gen
Holleydbsvr.dll-----> Trojan.PWS.QQPass
listmake.exe-------> Backdoor.Haxdoor

Scaned with Norton 360 V4.0.

Anyone have the server files clean? PM please

Greetings

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
How can you say you are good, if when you scan before unzipping, containing 6 viruses / Trojans ...

xcoolaidx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2009
its cause its in chinese every one in these forums used them before and havent had any complaints

Last edited:

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
most mir gates bring up warnings of a virus etc and 9/10 times there 100% safe, obv depends on who you get them off tho, but ones on here are checked by mods.

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Can have them checked, but that does not explain the reason for carrying that amount of Trojans. The files were downloaded and scan mf.kaorimir.com yesterday before being discharged.
Sure it may be that the viruses are inactive and do not open ports to anyone, but there is nobody to me satisfy itself. While my antivirus deletes me every time I run. For the same reason, wondering if anyone has clean files, in order to continue with the project.

Look at the description of virus carrying the Mir3.exe (W32.Licum):
Win32.Licum is a worm parasite that installs itself on Windows-running computers with unpatched security flaws. Its main purpose is to affect executable files and decrease system efficiency and Internet connection speeds. Like other viruses, it can download and install other malicious parasites. Removing Win32.Licum completely can be accomplished using an updated antivirus scanner. Updating your antivirus program ensures that it has the latest virus and spyware definitions to detect and remove these malicious files.
Holleydbsvr.dll(Trojan.PWS.QQPass):
Trojan.PWSteal.QQPass is a trojan that will steal usernames and passwords and then send to an attacker.
listmake.exe(Backdoor.Haxdoor)
Allows you to remotely access the affected computer. Send the information to be able to pick up a remote user. Affects productivity in the computer, the network that it's connected or other remote sites. Carries out actions that lead to a decrease in the level of computer security. It uses stealth techniques to avoid detection by the user. It does not spread automatically using its own resources.

Would have to take a chance?

Greetings

Last edited:

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
they are seen as trojans cause they work as trojans , but they need to work that way in order to have a server .... how would u want the ppl to log in if u dont allow a program to conect them to ur pc / to "steal usernames"(reading from data base) from ur data base and update (modifing) data base with chars info ... .