[300] 3.55.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Re: Upcoming [300] 3.55.

tao pets arnt ment to be superduper taos are support class and besides more tao pets will be added soon
no trying to be abusive but are you stupid ?

Taos support class on a hight rate ? lol u must be jocking

Taos are inexistent on hight rate usually....not all servers but most of them u dont need a tao to kill a boss or to hunt in a cave (grp needed)

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007

no trying to be abusive but are you stupid ?

Taos support class on a hight rate ? lol u must be jocking

Taos are inexistent on hight rate usually....not all servers but most of them u dont need a tao to kill a boss or to hunt in a cave (grp needed)

And this is where mir 3 is wrong, no matter what rate it is taos should not be used for anything other than supporting the two other classes imo.

Once my server is finished, Ill be implementing this into it...taos will not be made as strong as warriors and wizards for the sole fact they are a support class.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England

And this is where mir 3 is wrong, no matter what rate it is taos should not be used for anything other than supporting the two other classes imo.

Once my server is finished, Ill be implementing this into it...taos will not be made as strong as warriors and wizards for the sole fact they are a support class.

which is why no one plays them because u have lvl 500 wars n wizzies mass hitting lvlin uber fast and taos r only lvl 100.

the last high rate server i played i was highest tao on there n i was lvl 78 when i quit because the highest war was 480+ and highest wizz was 600+ because they pwn so much loads of people made a tao then deleted it to make a war or wiz same thing with nearly every server ive played in past 6 months taos get a raw deal.

pointless sitting there saying there a support class when with the lvls n stats of the wars n wizzies they DONT need buffs or help in any caves or help to kill bosses. what u normally find is wars have hp steal so they dont need healing and wizzies have pros so u cant heal them lol taos are useless on almost every high rate server ive ever played. because people like u sit there and go o well there just a support class lets leave them as they are. if they arent made stornger they cant lvl as fast as other chars and then u get people who wont grp with u cos ur too low etc.

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007

which is why no one plays them because u have lvl 500 wars n wizzies mass hitting lvlin uber fast and taos r only lvl 100.

the last high rate server i played i was highest tao on there n i was lvl 78 when i quit because the highest war was 480+ and highest wizz was 600+ because they pwn so much loads of people made a tao then deleted it to make a war or wiz same thing with nearly every server ive played in past 6 months taos get a raw deal.

pointless sitting there saying there a support class when with the lvls n stats of the wars n wizzies they DONT need buffs or help in any caves or help to kill bosses. what u normally find is wars have hp steal so they dont need healing and wizzies have pros so u cant heal them lol taos are useless on almost every high rate server ive ever played. because people like u sit there and go o well there just a support class lets leave them as they are. if they arent made stornger they cant lvl as fast as other chars and then u get people who wont grp with u cos ur too low etc.

And on that note, Im going to make it so warrs and wizzes rely on taos more than they do on another servers Im not saying It will be like mir 2 where taos were relied on because it wont but what I am saying is that all classes are going to get a nerf I might buff the taos a little but there not going to get a major buff when my server is finished I havent even decided whether im going to let hp steal kits be implemented into myserver, but this isnt about my server this is about 300.

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england

hi gr8 server like the way u get cp pionts and tao pets are realy good love there attacks not seen any one realy work as hard as you have one this server best server of 2008 yet keep up the good work also i have play a exp 256 this year but i have lvel a lot quicker on your server and is only exp 64 ervery one come try 300 gr8 server.

firehunters

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2007

yep its a very nice server, probabaly one the best high rates around atm from what ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.