'3D' Mir 2 Project?

smoochy boys on tour

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Is there a 3D Mir2 Project in the making?
It's just I was hearing some rumours from several people, and I'm curious as it has interfered with my project plot.

If not, then...woohoo for me? lol ;)

Btw, wen I say 3D I actually do mean 3D, in 3rd-person view, non -isometric.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Knowledge of current possible projects...

It's just an ORPG I was planning to make based on the Mir2 Theme.

Nothing commercial. And I wouldn't be using the name "Mir2" anywhere in the work. Copyright reasons obviously.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Hmm so is this post merely here for bragging rights?
Do you plan to release this project?

(Out of interest of course, excuse my objective tone)

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Not at all, If I was here for bragging, you could be sure I'd be doing it the "right way".

I don't tend to look for love from an internet forum. Maybe that's just me?

I'm not sure about release, It's purely an "out of college" type of project...
Maybe I would release the actual files under certain circumstances. For me now, it's just something to add to my portfolio.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
so if you not sure about releasing when finished why bring up this thread, why didnt you keep to your self?

/ancient

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Is there a 3D Mir2 Project in the making?
It's just I was hearing some rumours from several people, and I'm curious as it has interfered with my project plot.

If not, then...woohoo for me? lol ;)

Btw, wen I say 3D I actually do mean 3D, in 3rd-person view, non -isometric.

I dont think there will ever be a 3D Mir.

& dont worry i think Beard fell out of bed the wroung way this morning.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
He's asking if there is a current project... If there was there would be no point in doing it as people could say he ripped this bla bla.

From what i understand he's probably in a course and needs to create something to strike the eye of some one important.

Mir unleased was mir with better features not 3D there was once something released but it was fake i was told or never got completed.

To answer your question no there is no such project that i'm aware of. All the best if you are taking something like this up and would be great to see the results.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
He's asking if there is a current project... If there was there would be no point in doing it as people could say he ripped this bla bla.

From what i understand he's probably in a course and needs to create something to strike the eye of some one important.

Mir unleased was mir with better features not 3D there was once something released but it was fake i was told or never got completed.

To answer your question no there is no such project that i'm aware of. All the best if you are taking something like this up and would be great to see the results.
mir unleased was real it is basically same as diamond mir2 he just did it solo and on his own

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Couple people on these forums dont give people a break lel sad acts...

No there isnt a 3D view version of mir in the making, how ever there is MiR 07 which is using a 3D graphics engine and will be stronger then any delphi client can be....

/Echo

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Couple people on these forums dont give people a break lel sad acts...

No there isnt a 3D view version of mir in the making, how ever there is MiR 07 which is using a 3D graphics engine and will be stronger then any delphi client can be....

/Echo

3D Graphic engines can still create an isometric view.

Thanks for info people.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
The`delphi system can go 3D. I may program something later to show you.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Shanda already done Mir in 3D. Don't know if they are still running it but it had a clone of Bichon Wall from the screenshots that I remember..

The chinese released an emulator for it as well but all you could do was run around

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Just for the record, Mir Unleashed was not fake, i still have the server files + client of it somewhere (not being given out unless ADM chooses to).

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
And now may i ask what is your point?

Beard said:
Hmm so is this post merely here for bragging rights?

Did you take the time to actually read his post before posting yourself ? He asked a question which you completely ignored, simply so you could act a pillock.