3G Server

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
MrsIce said:
omfg that looks ACE i would love to play a server with that all in i love the bridge could i get some screen dumps of some of the new items on and mobs thanx i will play any mir 3 server with these in :D

I agree that Bloody ROCKS O_O impressed me to hell i'd definately play it for aslong as it was up :D

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I wanted to see Nightwolf fall into Deep space me :)
.....and does Voyager pass every now and then? Brdige to Captain "We have a strange beast on the starboard bow, raise shields and Shoot to Kill"...

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
wat are you trying to say Demonic i dont understand ...:S

Turb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2004
will a server be goin up soon? as them screen's rock!!!1:saw:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
MrsIce said:
wat are you trying to say Demonic i dont understand ...:S

Nothing Lol, I was just laughing at the Deep Space shots in MIR3, I was wondering if you could fall in and land in Myth of Soma??

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
Demonic said:
Nothing Lol, I was just laughing at the Deep Space shots in MIR3, I was wondering if you could fall in and land in Myth of Soma??
oh rite lol like many people have asked atm is there a server getting made with these files and demonic are u making a server ???

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
Turb said:
will a server be goin up soon? as them screen's rock!!!1:saw:

will include Nighwolfs stuff on Olymp next week...there is a new client patch upcomming next week though so we gonna include the new stuff as well :)

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
well i would of played olymp but i cant seem to download the clinet wont let me >< so could u post a link for the full clinet thanx...

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
MrsIce said:
oh rite lol like many people have asked atm is there a server getting made with these files and demonic are u making a server ???

My work on MIR3 stopped a little while ago, my only goal at the time was to take the files from chinese to english, get some new stuff working, bugs fixed and pass the information onto the ones who are now running servers.

I am bored of Mir2/3 now, yes you can add more maps, more mobs and so forth but its all so boring, I am working on a couple of other projects now and just pop in here to see whats going on.

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
oki then so what new projects u working on now if u dont mind saying :)

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
yea looking at the pics now im just jelous and gutted :(

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
i would just like a old mir 3 server to come back tbh etc..Nuthouse,Dnet,Camelot,Fansty or Age Of Emp..

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
yes tbh and you no what i been talking to john *owned fantsy server* he is bring it back tbh but will maybe change name he is adding all new things and he ant using job files :P