413 to download

mapadale

Finnaly get my net back up to play and was like WTF when I saw how many files need downloading.

Whats game play like now, is it still laggy or has it improved since they moved servers???

Is it quicker to download the full client or just patch!

Last edited:

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Quicker to get the full client mate, I don't get much lag anymore. But when I do it seems to be followed by the "lock bug" which is annoying :(.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
They've solved a lot of the lag (though some of us still experience some lag) and pot bug but thats about it. Most of the old bugs are still present along with new bugs like NPC bug, bag freeze, Interface freeze, bounce back (rubber-banding), store bug, "Failed to use item" etc. wouldn't play a private server with all these bugs so lets just hope WeMade pull their fingers out and fix them ASAP. Having said that they have included the WeCash Mall so it seems quite clear where WeMade's priorities lie. ;)

mapadale

They've solved a lot of the lag (though some of us still experience some lag) and pot bug but thats about it. Most of the old bugs are still present along with new bugs like NPC bug, bag freeze, Interface freeze, bounce back (rubber-banding), store bug, "Failed to use item" etc. wouldn't play a private server with all these bugs so lets just hope WeMade pull their fingers out and fix them ASAP. Having said that they have included the WeCash Mall so it seems quite clear where WeMade's priorities lie. ;)
Isn't that the same with most servers.