4heros threads get deleted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I'm getting a bit annoyed with all my post's being deleted on there thread and i've not even said much bad all i said was i thought the donations was abit ott, but its his server and run it as you wish etc and i even said that bon and the team had worked well on the server, so why is bon getting special treatment over any other server owner, anything being posted on his thread that they don't like gets deleted, Are we not allowed to express our feeling about it on there? but you are allowed on all other threads????

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
It`s because that server alone probs brings 70% of the total trafic to this site.

Or it`s because Preacher is part of the team and he has cleaned it, abuse of powers i believe.

Last edited:

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
My posts also get repeatedly deleted from that thread. By preacher every time ofcourse - if it contains anything remotely negative then he deletes it, despite the fact Bon posts crap on every other server thread and gets away with it.

I'd like to say I'm surprised but I would be lying.

p.s. lol @ those prices. That's not covering server running costs it's covering their rent and weekly food shop. Hillarious.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Lol whats this, the 'I hate FourHeros' cult?

@Gezza, we don't ask for anything to be removed, so speak to an admin about?

@transporter, whats wrong with having a sale on Game Gold?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Lol whats this, the 'I hate FourHeros' cult?

@Gezza, we don't ask for anything to be removed, so speak to an admin about?

@transporter, whats wrong with having a sale on Game Gold?

lol i don't even dislike 4hero's at all ot got anything against bon, it's the fact that if anything get's posted thats a bit negotive it get's deleted, you can't even have a discussion etc. well you can have a one sided discussion :P anyways i'm not bothered i'll just avoid your thread or if i post on it it will be what you want me to post on it lol

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
celsius the server is down >.> and ur in the team so can u do something about it

sorry for off topic

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
lol i don't even dislike 4hero's at all ot got anything against bon, it's the fact that if anything get's posted thats a bit negotive it get's deleted, you can't even have a discussion etc. well you can have a one sided discussion :P anyways i'm not bothered i'll just avoid your thread or if i post on it it will be what you want me to post on it lol
But thats not what we want, nothing would work without feedback.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
I believe servers who take donations should use a system where everyone can see the amount donated, once is reaches the operating costs no more donations can be made that month.

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
25% out of 100 is 75 not 85 , 20% out of 50 is 40 not 42,5 ..... so were's the sale ?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 207

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
25% out of 100 is 75 not 85 , 20% out of 50 is 40 not 42,5 ..... so were's the sale ?
The sale is for 15%, the 25% extra stuff applies to the actual game gold and stands whether there is a sale or not.

The more game gold you buy, the more you get for your money.

I believe servers who take donations should use a system where everyone can see the amount donated, once is reaches the operating costs no more donations can be made that month.

And what do you do when you come to a month where you don't make enough to cover running costs? Dive into your pocket to provide a free game for everyone?

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
And what do you do when you come to a month where you don't make enough to cover running costs? Dive into your pocket to provide a free game for everyone?

isnt that why we advertise our servers as beeing free?or is this server advertised as p2p?

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
isnt that why we advertise our servers as beeing free?or is this server advertised as p2p?
Its free to play, you don't have to donate.

But if you want a stable, lag free server, it costs to run it. The days of running servers from an old computer in your bedroom are gone. They cost money to run and maintain.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy

They are doing it as a business to make money not just to cover the dedi, you can tell that by the prices, like £85 thats just a joke.

I dont think bon works so this is really his work and he wants a wage, hes not doing this for free

Its really down to the players if they want to give there money away for a few pixels its up to them, most peeps have more sence but you always get peeps with more money and no sence.

lif

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
Its free to play, you don't have to donate.

But if you want a stable, lag free server, it costs to run it. The days of running servers from an old computer in your bedroom are gone. They cost money to run and maintain.

I run a server from my bedroom computer witch is new and bought with my money the server is lag free and its allways better then a dedi, i do have donation on my server but i run a server not a supermarket

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
The sale is for 15%, the 25% extra stuff applies to the actual game gold and stands whether there is a sale or not.

The more game gold you buy, the more you get for your money.

Isnt the game supposed to be free?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well they already added spells to buy so soon we will see mir armour /para/pro and other things like os , fking the game and in the end closing

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
I run a server from my bedroom computer witch is new and bought with my money the server is lag free and its allways better then a dedi, i do have donation on my server but i run a server not a supermarket

Do you have a user count of 150+ at peak times? The computer itself may be better than a dedi, but the connection won't.

Isnt the game supposed to be free?

When have you ever had to pay to play?

well they already added spells to buy so soon we will see mir armour /para/pro and other things like os , fking the game and in the end closing

We added spells because they aren't rare. Hunt for a day and you could probably find a spell, for free :)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
why dont u add 40 lvl chars to buy , they arent rare play for a day and u will have it ;)

i should stop talking before i give them more stupids ideas lol

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
Do you have a user count of 150+ at peak times? The computer itself may be better than a dedi, but the connection won't.
do you think a beedroom computer cant have a dedi connection ? no we didnt had 150+ at the peak times but we saw srv with that user count not haveing "sales" working with no lag .

Status
Not open for further replies.