600w Speakers

smoochy boys on tour

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
If you go somewhere like cash converters and go for a 2nd hand set you can get some decent prices, at the end of the day they are speakers you dont need them to be all shiny and new.

Just dont turn them up full, things start falling from shelves!

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
I got a 1200W setup last year, cost me £180, I cant turn them up fully, or my room vibrates lol

lol thats the problem i have, i turn it up more than halfway and anything not bolted down will crash to the floor. if i turn on SRS wow effects in media player, and put trubass on full, with some of the sub tests i have i've come close to shattering my double glazing lmao

Last edited:

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Thing is, when its that loud all you really hear is "boom boom boom" and its frying your brain, but its quality!!!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Thing is, when its that loud all you really hear is "boom boom boom" and its frying your brain, but its quality!!!
People think I'm a chav because I like a good sound system in my car, and like to have it loud.

But really I just love the bass, and if I'm going to listen to music with good bass, I;m going to listen to it properly.

mapadale

People think I'm a chav because I like a good sound system in my car, and like to have it loud.

But really I just love the bass, and if I'm going to listen to music with good bass, I;m going to listen to it properly.
Go to have that pumping bassline as you drive, love the vibration through the seats.....

I'm kicking out about 300w over a single mono block at mo, need to upgrade the amp.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Do what i did I got some Car 2x Car 15" subs and some 6by9's and connected them to a car amp which i powered by a car battery charger and i connected the amp to a 30 year old stereo and connected it to my pc its stupidly loud and cost didnt cost much at all about 200 because i wasnt aiming for sound quality i just wanted volume lol