Ruby A Few Questions!

smoochy boys on tour

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Hello fellow mir lovers,

I'm Cryogenisis, i'm new to Mir2 servers, just took me 26 hours to get rubym2 server up and going! was a struggle. (Learned alot on the way thoa! [The best way, trial and error])

alot of thanks to mStation, Kyndigs and ofcourse Tai!

but now... i've come to a stand still, it seems that all my magic for every job isn't showing the icons, aswell as not given the appropriate spells under magic tab.
so i've come to the conclusion that it's something either todo with the client (Icon-side of the problem) but the spells are working, if i manually add them to a character, but no icon... all effects ect mana drain and gfx all work.. does this mean its a mapping problem? the magic spells arnt finding there way to the job paths... i checked each spell individually, all have correct job assosiation. i kept narrowing it down to here... the value for each job isnt correlating with the orignal startup character initilization. (mind blowing, but i want to learn)

Also, under the clients Prguse.wil has 0320 - 0340 (the equipment screen) showing the armor and weapon you currently have equiped (the model overlay) is perfect in itself, and working correct but its about an inch in the wrong place? is there a way around this.. using data viewer, i can "save as" jpg and edit the location, but when i save again its completely messed up colours.. i would have to completely redesign just the 1 image? O.o

These might be silly and newbish questions, but hey.. i wanna learn.

Thanks!

Cryo

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015
Thank you so much Ardbeg, im gonna have a little play with it tomorrow, like i said i been up 2 days now sorting this server out.

and yes Kyndigs your releases/guide is brilliant mate alot of respect!

Ardbeg, just wow. that's esactly what i've been looking for basicly! and thanks for letting me know i've wasted hours!!!!!! Ahahaha!

nope all good games, trial and error! thanks for teaching me guys!!! no doubt, you will here from me soon! Good night/ Morning!

Cryo

Upvote 0