A little help please :\

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Hey all, Ive used the search button on forum looked for old data folders but i still cant find what im looking for :(

so here my problem, found all my old server files apart from the DB so i thou are great get the mir client and the POW theres a problem >.< Get in game okay set it up offline 1st try, the only problem is the Hum.Wil/wix All i got it up to is before Mir Kit so all the Mir armour/HA/CA/OKR are all messed up i got em to show in the Char item part where u got all the rings etc and i got em to show in bag and on floor i just cant seem to find the right hum files for the char display :( Can any one help me please.

Thanks in advance

Barney

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
If you got any other clients try using one of there hum.wil's, it's that which you need to update.

Upvote 0

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Yer the online other clients i have are FourHeroes ayndril and zentaur but Fourheroes and anydrill display the wrong armours >.> used the orignial euro mir client aswell but that only gave me upto lvl 40 robes >.<

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
4H would be no use due to it being a 2.6 server, if you don't get it sorted by later i'll upload one for you, can't atm due to not having my other 2 hard drive's plugged in and doing something. Remember if you use a different clients hum.wil it may be in a different order so open the hum.wil using h88 and see if ther armours are in there.

Upvote 0

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
On Topic: Solved problem the client i was using for the euro mir was an old one >.<, so i looked throu Mirfiles and found the 2.3 one and installed that copied the Hum.wil etc across and it solved my problem :) Thank you for ya help Gezza :)

Off Topic: Thx for the usefull mir downloads Gezza the drop list editor will come very usefull :)

Upvote 0