A Little Something...(No Name)

Join Discord

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Gota keep name secret and can't release it. But thought i'd show peeps a new cave i've been working on. :cool1:

1st Floor Lobby

001f1lobby.jpg

1st Floor N

001f1a.jpg

1st Floor W

001f1b.jpg

2nd Floor Lobby

001f2lobby.jpg

2nd Floor Maze

001f3maze.jpg

2nd Floor

001f2a.jpg

3rd Floor Lobby

001f3lobby.jpg

Kings Room

001kr.jpg

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
its a nice cave set

shame u cant release :P i'll learn maps one day lol

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Very nice work, But may i ask who your doing these for? Not seen you about for a while richens and sertantly not seen many maps from you recently, So im guessing your doing these for FourHero`s.

Nice work.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Rich your a fag.

No really.. you are.. but i love you :001_wub:

Loving the maps, you know you want to buzz me on msn coz i accidentally deleted you and like 100 other contacts :huh:

Oh, we should soo start off the site idea we had.. ima mail a lomcn admin about it.. mwuahahahaha. I'll CC you in on it.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Rich your a fag.

No really.. you are.. but i love you :001_wub:

Loving the maps, you know you want to buzz me on msn coz i accidentally deleted you and like 100 other contacts :huh:

Oh, we should soo start off the site idea we had.. ima mail a lomcn admin about it.. mwuahahahaha. I'll CC you in on it.

Sounds good!

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Tbh i think they look crap lol, same objects used again again next to each other, they are a stupid shape and look small. Pointless

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Tbh i think they look crap lol, same objects used again again next to each other, they are a stupid shape and look small. Pointless

Personally I disagree, I really like these not all maps have to big. Richen's has done well with the objects available to him.

Do you make maps yourself or?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Personally I disagree, I really like these not all maps have to big. Richen's has done well with the objects available to him.

Do you make maps yourself or?

He does, but we won't go there lol.

Your maps look crap, ok hes done some well ****ty shapes (sorry rich, i do dislike some of their shapes). HOWEVER. What he supposed to do? use bc, with splash of psc, and a undercoat of WT, topped off with BDD temple walls trimmings?

Geeze when you can make quality maps like richens, and know more about how maps work, and all thier functions, give me a hola.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England

The maps look fine to me. A good few hours of work there !
Who says a cave can't have regular features ? Maybe they were dug out by a long lost race now only found in zombie form.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
excellent, always liked your maps richens.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Look like my little bro made them tbh, same objects put next to each other is just lazy and looks crap. The shape of all the floors except 1 is crap, and thye just dont look good in all honesty.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Look like my little bro made them tbh, same objects put next to each other is just lazy and looks crap. The shape of all the floors except 1 is crap, and thye just dont look good in all honesty.

Make a map, even better get your little brother to. :thumbup2:

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Okay, just for people hating, and people without the ability to imagen what the map looks like connected, i've created just that..

Also the idea for this map was to be abso packed full of mobs! Thats the reasoning behind at the start one way you can take a big crowded room or a short alley way. You then get a second choice at the 2nd Lobby wether or not take the maze and get lost, or take the run and get held up becasue of it being full of mobs!

The white dots are different points you can enter, i've not put in the two storage dumps off the lobbys.

But yeh, how about that shape now? Everything I wanted to fit perfectly, I could have made that all one big map, but wanted to create some kind of sense of achivement for the player once reaching a different map after the unslaugh of all the mass mobs. And you get chances to break in the lobbys before moving on etc.

It takes more skill to match up weirdly shaped maps into one big environment then to make just one big map. Trust me, been going it over 6 years now. (Yes that is quite sad)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/6a2ea589ac.jpg

6a2ea589ac.jpg

Last edited:

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Looks good mate, maybe make the thin parts of the caves bit wider? Still a very cool idea though, good job.