A request - should only take 5mins if you know what your doing

smoochy boys on tour

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Anychance someone can set up a set of 1.9 files that will work over lan with the IP of 192.168.2.2. Also an exe. would be appreciated. Ive tried to set server files up to work countless times but without success.

Im hosting on this comp and testing on laptop. The lan ip doesnt work so ive been told i need to set up with the comp ip. Would be appreciated.

/Xanan

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Okay Compressed Zip uploading now... http://tainted-legion.com/MirServer.zip (11.3MB) --- This link won't work for another few minutes, upload is still in progress ---

I took out all the unneeded crap, and changed all 127.0.0.1 IPs to 192.168.2.2

Also, The file must be extracted directly into the C:\ as all the paths are configured C:\MirServer\...

Note: These are Ragnar's untouched files, so you need to put the content in youself (no chance am I releasing my files until they're complete ;P). Also, as my system doesn't have the same IP I haven't tested to see if this setup actually works... Just moan at me if it doesn't, but I'm fairly confident it should ifusing that IP in particular will actually work...

PS: Someone please release an automatic IP and Server Path configurator, if one hasn't been released already!

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
KOOL :D

Slanesh come on msn fromt ime to time homey!

/Echo

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
Holy said:
KOOL :D

Slanesh come on msn fromt ime to time homey!

/Echo
Sorry, only been jumping on forums occasionally due to revising (I have to switch my screen off every time my mum comes into the room, which is quite often :/ )

Comes Thursday evening I'll be around more!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Slanesh said:
Okay Compressed Zip uploading now... http://tainted-legion.com/MirServer.zip (11.3MB) --- This link won't work for another few minutes, upload is still in progress ---

I took out all the unneeded crap, and changed all 127.0.0.1 IPs to 192.168.2.2

Also, The file must be extracted directly into the C:\ as all the paths are configured C:\MirServer\...

Note: These are Ragnar's untouched files, so you need to put the content in youself (no chance am I releasing my files until they're complete ;P). Also, as my system doesn't have the same IP I haven't tested to see if this setup actually works... Just moan at me if it doesn't, but I'm fairly confident it should ifusing that IP in particular will actually work...

PS: Someone please release an automatic IP and Server Path configurator, if one hasn't been released already!

Ta man you've been a great help. Gimme a add on msn at haz@[email protected]

/Xanan

EDIT: ta alot man, but ne chance i can get them in 1.9 :S shud of said sorry.

Sorry to be a pain.

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
pump it, bump it

.,;';,.,;';,.,;';,.,;';,.