Acc making problem

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
My mate as changed everything the ips +names and tht and wen he trys to make an acc it says ID Creation Failed" wot is the problem:S?

nick91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2006
im his m8 he was on about :

i changed everything to my IP / server name

im using 1.4 client -.- , and old p69 1.4 exe

when i try make an account it says : account creation failed

can ne1 help me pls?

Upvote 0

nick91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2006
no.... cos its worked for other 1.4s

it works , basiclly all i wana no is : how do i solve account creation failed problem

if any1 knows wat the problem is or how to fix tell me pls

ty in advance

Upvote 0

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
CrazyFox, the client has noting to do with creating an account, if it was due to the client, then that would mean the client was hexed wrong, which means then the notice of Account Creation failed wouldnt come up which i doubt it is,

To fix the problem you will need to delete some file to make the account createion work again, i think you will need to delete the Id.DB/Id.DB.idx found here C:\mirserver\LoginSrv\IDDB and then restart the server and it should do it.

CrazyFox stop confusing people, you know jack s*it about these files, if you did then you would of known this issue as it used to be a really big one. so please stfu ;)

Hope that helped anyways nick91/Candyman

Upvote 0

nick91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2006
did wat u said , i could create an accoutn but now the notice dont come up lol ><

u no how to fix that?

Upvote 0

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
is it 1.4 or 1.9, if it is the 1.9 files then it is due to your game gate not connecting with your reg server, and you will need to check all IPs to get that to work...

if it is a 1.4 server just check if all IPs are correct, im not quite sure what else :S

Upvote 0

nick91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2006
im on 1.4 , checked all IPs >< , btw do i need regserver? cudnt find so i aint got it , if i need post link pls

if not i dunno wat else to do :S

if ne1 knows tell me pls

ty in advance

Upvote 0

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
you dont need a reg server with 1.4 post a screenie of ur m2 pls may help us abit to hellp you. sounds like norton 2005 to me if so disbale norton internet secuirity for 5 mins then boot the m2 then re-enable norton internet secuirty after the korean thing comes up in the m2 / any firewall

Upvote 0

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
ooops i got confused as i posted that when i had my sleeping tablet (had it at 7)
made me feel dizzy and things were spinning lol.

Delete the Data in

C:\mirserver\LoginSrv\IDDB
D:\mirserver\LoginSrv\IDDB

Witch ever folder u have it in.
if that does not work try looking at the IP make sure they are all rite.
make sure every path is correct.

Upvote 0

nick91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2006
o , ty zidio / and others , it wat was u said zidio , i disbled nortan and away i went :) , ty ty ty alot :O now i just gota get files and crap lol :S , ty all

Upvote 0