Account Creation Problems

Garu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2006
I am setting up an offline server have done it before and followed the instructions exactly and i dont seem to have any errors on the gates etc (will post a pic in a sec) i am using TD's files.

When i go ingame it lets me enter account details and it lets me go into create account but when i do both nothing happens, the account info just blacks out and wont let me type in it (the fields black out)

I have deleted the iddb stuff etc aswell but still no luck, hope someone can help.

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
Is your database connected with SQL?

Post us screenys of Your SQL database you could be missing a TBL also of your database then i`m sure we can get a better idea of what your problem is.

Upvote 0

Garu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2006
I have it working now thanks i was using the wrong files i think i downloaded the ones from here and it works fine, now i have another question. When i finally get to the point that i want to rent some server space to host my server i was wondering how i go about copying my current sql database over to the new server. As it will have alot of added items mobs etc?

Hope you can help and cheers.

Upvote 0

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
Right click on your database eg: Mir2 > AllTasks > BackupDataBase

Then it should look like this if useing SQL 2000

Database: Mir2
Name : Mir2 Backup

Backup

Database
  • complete
It should be set to complete but just make sure.

Click Add and then file name choose your location and name the database.

You should then be alldone and have a small file like you had when you originally restored your database with your files when you set up your server.

Obviously where ever you decide to host your server you will need the same SQL installed on that aswell to restore your database.

Last edited:
Upvote 0