Account

Join Discord

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
Every1 says they are something they aint on internet...infortunately Loved1 has been caught but that doesnt make him badder than rest of u/me

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Why disclose information about yourself that isn't true? In order to make yourself popular? Is this person such a failure of life they need gratification on a forum? Well if so I guess they must be a bad person, or they would make friends easily in real life and would not need to create an alter ego in order to make friends online.

Hence user00. You are wrong.

It's only cool to support the underdog if you aren't in fact an underdog yourself.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
He posted an excuse awhile back. It went somthing like "I just posted the spare grafiti I had on my computer, I never said it was mine"

He sucks at lying.
I took the time to make it blatantly obvious that hes a liar. Funnily enough, he didn't reply to the thread when he got totally wtfpwned.. he probably won't reply to this one either.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=471357&postcount=74
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=471398&postcount=76
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=471502&postcount=90
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=471587&postcount=91

Skrag!™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2006
@Wond : Thats not very kind. Swearing at somebody like that. You should have more respect for others.

@Ragnar : That graffiti wasn't his. It was mine.

@urban : Is that you in that pic?? If so, <3 ;)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
@Wond : Thats not very kind. Swearing at somebody like that. You should have more respect for others.

Respect for that idiot ? I think not.

Your graffiti ? I'm assuming your talking about the character ?

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary

That's the dearly departed John Candy, my Canadian brother!

john_candy.jpg

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Every1 says they are something they aint on internet...infortunately Loved1 has been caught but that doesnt make him badder than rest of u/me

Theres a difference between some moron lying about having a good job, and another moron lying saying one of his parents is dead. I regularly tell people to **** off and die, and i don't mind saying that.

But if your life is so ****ing pathetic you have to pretend you have a dead parent to be intrseting, then its just ****ing rediculous. Incase your still unable to grasp the concept ill give 2 scenarios.

Scenario 1:
You come onto a forum, and see that somebody has posted the same job you have, when they obviously don't. Your reaction is to expose them as a liar and laugh at them. No real harm done.

Scenario 2:
You come onto a forum, and see that somebody has lost a parent, and you have as well. You make friends with this person, and talk to them about how you feel. You then find out this person was lying.

Therefore, I propose Loved1 is banned on the premise that he is a noodlesouper.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Skrag!™;477672 said:

Hi Loved1, your back with a new account?

edit: Haha i was only joking, but it seems he IS loved1 rofl

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I noticed the similarity of IP's aswell, however seeing as it matched a couple of other users IP's i thought i'd leave it for now.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

accessing a second account while the first is sstill available will result in a permanent ban of both accounts.

Anyone want to put this in motion?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Well. I have been with my cousin alot lately and when im at his i come on lomcn and when im at mine i do aswell. He used to play mir under the name MadMardigan and used to use a mates account called sn00py.

He now decided that he wanted to make his own account and he is known as Skrag on other forums.

Atm i am on his computer at his house, i will log onto my pc at home tommorow and post so that you can check the ip that he will be using and the ip that i will be using.

I find it ridiculous how you people always make accusations about anything you can. Thankyou to Ragnar for letting me explain!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Care to explain the the other thing aswell?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Well. I have been with my cousin alot lately and when im at his i come on lomcn and when im at mine i do aswell. He used to play mir under the name MadMardigan and used to use a mates account called sn00py.

He now decided that he wanted to make his own account and he is known as Skrag on other forums.

Atm i am on his computer at his house, i will log onto my pc at home tommorow and post so that you can check the ip that he will be using and the ip that i will be using.

I find it ridiculous how you people always make accusations about anything you can. Thankyou to Ragnar for letting me explain!
When did you go to your "Cousins"?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Im at my cousins now. And ive been with my cousin at mine and at his near enough every other day. I will go to my house tommorow and make sure he is on his pc at the same time so you can clarify both of our ip's.
Also, my msn is [email protected]
His msn is [email protected]
So feel free too add us and im sure we will both be on at the same time at some point.

Also, what other subject Ragnar.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Im at my cousins now. And ive been with my cousin at mine and at his near enough every other day. I will go to my house tommorow and make sure he is on his pc at the same time so you can clarify both of our ip's.
Also, my msn is [email protected]
His msn is [email protected]
So feel free too add us and im sure we will both be on at the same time at some point.

Also, what other subject Ragnar.

Oh right, its just that EVERY post in here, and others ive looked at else where, was on the SAME ip? So every post for a while has been from your cousins? Even though you post from yours and his every other day?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I didnt say i posted. I said i viewed the forums.

Ive stayed at his house the past few nights as weve been working with his step dad. But ive been with him for a couple of weeks now and im not sure what ive posted where mate.

As you have the ip i usualy post off and this ip, when i go home tommorow you will be able to see.