AceM2 - The next generation of Mir

Join Discord

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Don't release the files to these clowns, they dont deserve it.

I was also looking forward to a release, but its up to you to release or not. I also have to accept that you can change your mind at any minute because you have no obligation to do it, and saying you will is not legally binding.

All in all i'd rather play Ace m2 and not have the released files rather than these assholes getting them lol.

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Can anyone point me in the direction of the Apple m2 source or any other info about it?
nvm found it

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
These have got to be the most best set of files ive seen in the history of LOMCN tbh, u dont have to release them to people on the forums as its your time ur using to create them, but would be good to see what people can do with the files and see how far mir would stretch back into popularity, is there any ETA on these files (If Releasing)

Thanks
PB

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
I can see the LOMCN community hasn't changed.

Great work Ace team, been playing around with the test server the last few days. Can't wait for ye to release the files to test around even more.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
for the record: it's pretty much got decided early on after ace test server turned into a 'real' server.
that it'd be better to not release the files (although at several points some of the team members have said it'd be better if they where released).

so figured i'd come out and say it: the chances of the files being released while the ace server itself is doing good are slim :p

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
for the record: it's pretty much got decided early on after ace test server turned into a 'real' server.
that it'd be better to not release the files (although at several points some of the team members have said it'd be better if they where released).

so figured i'd come out and say it: the chances of the files being released while the ace server itself is doing good are slim :p
Finally after asking for month's if there's gonna be a release. Looks like we've found out.. Thanks for the confirmation

I could see it coming a mile away

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
After reading abit of the crap that is here, and the stupid moaning about releasing the server files, to be really honest if i would of been a AceM2 team member i would say NOT to release the server files, why would you release the best server files when you have a server? If you want something then get it yourself, or make a team and make it, the moaning comes from people that just wants to make some fast money, get a server med rate or high rate, put some random **** in it, host it 1-2 months and get your money then come a few weeks after with another server and do that again....this happens alot on lomcn, great job to AceM2 for the server & the files. i've been playing today(finnaly) and the server is awesome really(would be nice for a guild forum to happen here), i wouldnt release the files if i were them.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
I just hope if the files aren't publicly released that they are also not privately released either. All I really want is a list of script commands so I can begin to convert my stuff in the case it does one day get released :)

Also does anyone know if that ace source is compatible with this server's client? ive been meaning to unrar the source and take a look around just been really busy giving up gaming and going to the gym a lot lately!

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire

Test Server and Release Dates

So the most important bit. We'll be launching a Test Server on Saturday 27th April. The aim of this is to test the stability of the files and of course show off. Provided we don't discover any Show Stopping bugs we'll be releasing the files publicly 2 weeks after on or around May 11th. A thread for the test server will created in the next few days along with a Client download

We'll be updating this thread with more features and information in the coming days so keep checking back.

Well i think i would be a good idea to remove this topic then IMO, as they aint being released and in the 1st post it says they will be, this will get peoples wires crossed.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
They will never see the light of day... Chronicles only uses them... There are copy's floating around the web any advertisement on here will lead to be banned

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Test Server and Release Dates

So the most important bit. We'll be launching a Test Server on Saturday 27th April. The aim of this is to test the stability of the files and of course show off. Provided we don't discover any Show Stopping bugs we'll be releasing the files publicly 2 weeks after on or around May 11th. A thread for the test server will created in the next few days along with a Client download

We'll be updating this thread with more features and information in the coming days so keep checking back.

Well i think i would be a good idea to remove this topic then IMO, as they aint being released and in the 1st post it says they will be, this will get peoples wires crossed.

I Aint got no clue but someone has posted this on my account as i have no memory of doing this ¬_¬