Added stat drop probability.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Ive been fiddling about with this option for a while now and ive had it at various settings.

The default setting for it =20 Ive tried altering to 10 40 80 and 100 with it seems no real change in the rate added items are dropping at. Has anyone worked out what the numbers mean in probability wise? Is setting it lower or higher than 20 going to give you an improved drop rate on added stats?

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
whilst answering this question, could someone explain if the added drop rate can be varied for each hunting area... i.e. not server wide?

And karl, same as you, I have fiddled with it without much change, although i did get some +3 items when it was set to 40.

Upvote 0

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I think the only option is to set this serverwide, there seems to be no possible way of making different areas have different probabilities, unless there is some sort of script you could add for each specific area.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
There is no way of doing it in specific areas. There is also no way I can think of, of doing it by script.

I am just checking what options I have set for this on Sting as at the moment, we have high (over 50%) added items dropping. I am also attempting to make a CruelDragon.ini editor, so you will never have to guess what something means. I will post later with the values I have set.

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
thanks ida... also i mentioned added drop rate in specific areas as I was advised this could be done.. I also thought initially this could be only done serverwide!

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Sting is set to >>

极品机率=10
极品爆率=2

Rare Drop Probabilty = 10
Rare Drop Rate = 2

I didn't see any difference from altering the first value, but after adjusting the 2nd value I noticed a considerable difference. I am assuming that by "Rare" it means they now drop 1/2 items are added.

i.e. 50%

1/10 would mean 10% etc.

Upvote 0